Chapter 29 😺

~JIMIN POV~

I've noticed the past few days Namjoon and Yoongi have been acting really, weird. I mean weirder than usual, Y/n hasn't noticed but I can tell straight away.

Today Y/n is taking us to her therapy session and I'm very excited to finally meet her therapist. Y/n talks highly of the woman so I'd love to meet her.

I just wish I could say the same for Yoongi and Namjoon. They've been trying to make excuses for all of us not to go but Y/n won't accept those excuses.

So here we are waiting in the waiting room until our appointment time.

Y/n was sat between the two that clearly didn't want to come here and she holds their hands probably to make sure they don't try to run. While I watch Namjoon repeatedly tap his fingers on the arm of the chair he's sat on and Yoongi stares into space. It worries me why they're acting this way but freeze and tense up when I woman talks from a door behind me and Y/n lights up.

I too tense and freeze at the voice. I'll never forget that voice and I hate it, I hate her. I don't need to turn around to know who it was and now I know why her name sounds so familiar.

"Y/n, you and your hybrids can come in now." Dr Lim

I wanted to turn right now and attack her but it takes everything in me to not to that, it's because of Y/n, I can't do that to her. I don't want to hurt her again like we did with her parents.

"Great! Come on guys!" Y/n

She shot up from her chair forcing Namjoon and Yoongi to glare at the woman behind me and I too slowly stand up following Y/n's actions. Everyone else was just blank but we all followed Y/n into the room.

Luckily Dr Lim didn't hang around the door but headed towards her own chair in the far end of the room. Watching that woman with all smiles, sitting down, crossing her legs with a notepad looking all innocent when she's far from innocent. I bet Y/n doesn't even know what she does.

"Everyone take a seat." Dr Lim

Y/n had already taken a seat on the sofa in between Namjoon and Yoongi still holding their hands. Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook took up seats that were placed next to the sofa but however myself and Jin decided to stand.

"Jimin, Jin find a seat come on." Y/n

She smiles at the both of us but we both shakes our heads. The only place to sit now would be right in front of that woman and I was NOT doing that.

"We're okay to stand Y/n, it's okay." Jin

He calmly said which was a good thing he did because if I spoke I would of snapped. I can't stop glaring at the woman who was smiling at me but to only quickly smirk when Y/n wasn't looking.

She knows!
She remembers us!

I looked at Namjoon but he was only staring at the Doctor with squinting eyes. He must of seen that too.

"Great, now would you all like to introduce yourselves to me please?" Dr Lim

Urgh, her fake innocence makes me want to puke.

"You already know our names!" Tae

He spat out at Dr Lim, who only nods, as she writes in her notepad. Y/n looks at Taehyung shocked by his outburst but Dr Lim speaks before she can say anything.

"Oh I do. Y/n has told me about all of you." Dr Lim

She grins, now looking around the room.

"I can already tell who is who." Dr slim