Chapter 18 😺

~Y/N POV~

So far so good with this game of truth or dare. It's actually really fun too and okay even though the dares and questions are very innocent and the more we drank the more it became much more than innocent.

We used an empty beer bottle that Yoongi downed in one go, to chose who has their turn and whoever spun the bottle was the one that asked the question or gave the dare.

Right now it was Taes turn to taping he bottle and it just so happened to land on Yoongi who by the way was starting to sway a little from drinking too much as he sat int he floor with his legs crossed.

"Yoongi!! Truth or dare?" Tae

Yoongi scoffs at the question and scrunches up his nose.

"Pft, dare." Yoongi

I wasn't surprised, he's been quite daring and only had two truths so far.

"Oh, I dare you too....hm. I dare you to kiss y/n." Tae

What?!

Yeah I've kissed him before but why do I have to be in the dare?

However he shrugs again to then get up on all fours and crawl along the floor on all fours but he almost falls to the side but quickly catches himself.

"Yoongi you're so drunk." Jimin

"I am not. I'm perfectly f-fine." Yoongi

I waited patiently for him with my legs crossed in front of me. When he came close he grabbed my face in between his large hands and pulled my lips to his. I do have to say he's a great kisser but he likes to take control and I should know he's a Dom.

Tasting the alcohol on his lips I leaned into the kiss but only for him to pull back. Darn it, just when it was getting good.

"Oh I think y/n was enjoying that too much!" Hoseok

I laughed off his comment as everyone else but Namjoon was laughing. He was clearly drunk too but sat in silence, watching everyone with his glossy drunk eyes he sat one person away from me in the circle.

"I wasn't complaining about it. In fact I liked it."

I nodded to myself and felt quite proud of myself to admit it for some reason, it's probably the alcohol giving me an alcohol boost.

Yoongi smirked with a wink to then crawl or more like roll his way back over to his spot. It was kind of funny since Jin moved fast to move the bottle from yoongis way. Jin himself fell on his elbows from his seated position when he reached for it and I like everyone was mostly drunk at this point.

"My turn, JIN!! The bottle of you please." Yoongi

He held out his hand with droopy eyes and Jin gave him the bottle. Yoongi for some reason bowed and placed the bottle on the floor to then spin it and this time it landed on Jimin.

"Great, truth or dare j-Jimin?" Yoongi

Jimin laughed at yoongis state since he was surprisingly the most drunkest out of all of us. I blame the empty bottle that we know use. It gave him a head start.

"Truth!" Jimin

"D-do you l-love our y/n?" Yoongi

I froze at the question. Friends right? Just friends.

Jimin however clapped his hands together and laughed at the question before taking out a vodka bottle and pouring himself a drink.

"Oh yes! I love y/n very much! Who wouldn't?!" Jimin