Chapter 57😺

~Y/N POV~

As soon as Dr Lim came walking in urgently and spoke of how she needed to speak about something serious I can't help but worry about my hybrids that I still continue to think of as mine. They forever will be despite that fact they killed my parents but I'm over that now, I found out about all the things they would do to the hybrids which was inhumane.

I couldn't get up to take Soobin to his room with his siblings nor could I also move Aera from her sleeping spot on the floor with a pillow and Eunjoo from her sleep. So Dr Lim, Rose I call her will have to speak here but it's okay that the children are sleeping so it's not so bad.

"What's wrong? Has something happened?"

She quickly nods her head stepping closer into the room only to come to a stop just behind Aera snoozing away with her little ginger cat ears twitching every now and again.

"Yes something has happened and it's not good. I found out why I was denied access to the boys for the last few months and I'm pissed." Rose

She pushes her glasses up the bridge of her nose and sits down on the couch across from me but carefully picks up Aera from the carpet and lays her on her lap to cuddle into her. Aera happily snuggled closer to Rose, her nose twitching as if she could smell who it would be and all the children get on well with Rose, they call her their auntie, just like Lisa.

"Why? What did you find out?"

I asked with a frown, stroking Soobins dark brown hair, just between his cat ears. I looked down at his small tail that was laying limp beside him hanging off the edge of the couch. If he were awake it would be flicking away and in this case that's not what it happening. His tail was always a big give away to whether he was awake or not.

"They kept me away so they could bring in another therapist to do what I had refused to do which was to hypnotise them into forgetting you but I grabbed their files and what I read I'm not happy about one bit." Rose

My mouth hung open in shock.

"They brought someone else in? Why? I thought you said they agreed to pretend?"

"And they did. No one suspected anything and your uncle even thought I was doing my job correctly but they must of called in a second opinion and had someone else actually do the hypnosis." Rose

She looks down at Aera's little face cuddled into her chest and caresses her back all the way down to her tail.

"So were they hypnotised to forget about me then? The children too?"

I noticed how she scrunched up her nose slightly before she looks up at me from across the room.

"Ah! Finally, I thought Felix wasn't going to let his siblings sleep. That little guy sure can talk his butt off."

Now Hana comes walking into the room and around the couch to sit next to me. I forced a smile at her since I wasn't in any mood to show her a real genuine smile.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. I'm guess Eunjoo is under the couch?" Hana

She smiles at me and points towards the couch that Rose is sitting on, now deep in thought staring off into space.

"Yes, that's exactly she went to as soon as she came home."

I chuckled thinking back to seeing her crawl underneath the sofa and Aera watching her curiously.

"I mean where else would she be?" Hana

She quietly laughed but stops when she noticed Roses serious expression deep I thought.