Chapter 44 😺

~Y/N POV~

Tomorrow we set off to the holiday in the house so I can sort out the place giving it a good clean and taking a few valuables with me before I sell the house.

The realtor will be meeting us there tomorrow morning and its a long drive there so we'll actually be setting off to drive there tonight. Like a late night road trip. So the day consisted of packing a few things for a couple days that we will be spending there. I wont be staying there longer than I have.

Our plane tonight is to set off around early evening because we wanted to stop by a place to eat first before we go anywhere and the take our time in driving there. Yoongi insisted on being the driver so he's been sleeping most of the day and I did the packing for him. If he wants to drive all night I wasn't going to stop him but he also needed a lot of rest to do that.

Though now was coming to the time of day to actually get going we all gathered in the living room but Hoseok actually went to wake up Yoongi who was still in bed and we were all packing the bags in the car until Jimin pointed something out.

"Hey guys where did Jungkook go?" Jimin

I dropped a bag that I held in my hands standing outside by the car with now only four of the boys. Looking over to my shoulder at Jimin he was looking around too scratching the top of his head. Jin sighs heavily slamming the trunk of the car shut after the last bag was put in. Namjoon came over to me and picked up the bag I dropped and took it to one of the car doors that were already open.

"Maybe he's gone inside with Hoseok to wake up Yoongi?" Taehyung

He suggests sitting in the passenger seat of the car with the door wide open. He could be doing that but he didn't say anything.

"He's not with us." Hoseok

He comes walking out the front door with Yoongi lagging behind him yawning with his hands in his pockets.

"So where is he?" Namjoon

"Maybe inside. I'll go find him." Jin

"I'll come too."

I said and followed Jin inside the house walking passes Hoseok and Yoongi as we do so and I passed Yoongi the car keys at the same time.

Together Jin and I searched the living room and then the kitchen. I checked the downstairs bathroom and Jin checked the garden so after not finding him downstairs we made our way upstairs and started checking bedrooms. I even checked my own in case he was in there but no he wasn't. He could only be in the bedrooms and if he's not then he's ran away somewhere for god knows why.

I opened one bedroom door that was assigned as Taehyungs bedroom but to my surprised upon opening the door was Jungkook sitting on the edge of the bed bent over with his hands covering his face and his shoulders shuttering. I gasp in surprise and he looks up at me in shock and starts to aggressively wipe away his tears. He was crying?

"Aw Jungkook what's wrong?"

My heart went out for him. He looks so upset and yet tired to hide it from me. Shaking his head he stood up sticking his hands in his pockets.

"I-I'm fine. Let's go." Jungkook

He tried to walk passed me but I grabbed his arm and looked him dead in the eye.

"You can tell me you know? Is something bothering you?"

I asked speaking as softly as I could. I just want him to know he can talk to me if something was bothering him that much he had to come into the bedroom on his own and cry.