Chapter 21 😺

~YOONGI POV~

It's one o'clock in the morning and y/n is still not home yet. She's been gone for almost 11 hours.

Yes I counted, I knew something was off as soon as she gave me the new car keys. I loved driving the new car but it would of been better if y/n was with us.

Jungkook ruined it for all of us. Sure the bitch was in heat and it was very hard to not go there and cave into my instincts but Jungkook could of done that and rejected her just like the rest of us, but no he had to act like a hormonal hybrid teenager and go full on cat with her.

I'll never forget her face when she saw Jungkook and just how heart broken and broken she was. He messed up big time and Jin and Jimin won't let Jungkook forget it. They've all been arguing all night where as I have been keeping to myself on the single seated sofa in the living room.

I would say a few words to Jungkook myself but Jin and Jimin have done more than enough to say words to the adult child that sits miserably in the corner of the room, like a scolded child and that is what he is tonight.

Nobody knows where she is and if she's safe, however Namjoon is worrying me too. He hasn't said a word all night. Yeah, I haven't said much but at least I've moved in the past hour. Namjoon hasn't, he's done nothing but stare at the coffee table in the middle of the room.

"You have messed up big time Jungkook!" Jin

He shouted from the kitchen, still going on about Y/n missing. Jimin, has started to glare at the young grey cat that's gone into hiding under the sofa, but he can still be seen.

"Maybe we should go out looking for her?" Hoseok

"Yeah good idea, but what are we going to do if we get stopped by cops. They're suppose to call our owner if that happens and Y/n can't be found, because that idiot! Made her run of somewhere." Jimin

"Maybe one of us should of gone with her?" Taehyung

I rolled my eyes thinking back to when Y/n left. We all quickly hopped into the new car and I tried to follow her but I lost her in the traffic. I didn't tell the others that's what I was doing but it was. I noticed her car in front of a stop sign but in amongst the traffic I lost her car and I've been thinking about it on and off ever since.

Jungkook meowed under the sofa quietly but that only fuel Jimin to lung at him and claw his way under the sofa for him.

"No one asked for your opinion!" Jimin

Jungkook hissed and spat while Hoseok was quick to pull at Jimins waist and away from Jungkook. Tonight is just a mess. I sighed to myself and leaned my head back against the back of the sofa, to now ignore everyone here. Where could she of gone?

"GUYS!! I KNOW WHERE Y/N IS!! LETS GO!" Jin

He rushed through with a phone in hand and threw it at me on his way to the door and grabbing the car keys on his way out. Jimin jumped up from the floor with Taehyung following close behind.

"We'll stay here."

"Okay, we'll be back soon." Jin

With that they slammed the door on their way out and now it was just the four us left in this living room. Namjoon finally moved but his eyes were set on the front door with his blank face, Hoseok got up from the floor and walked up the stairs.

"Where are you going?"

He shrugged and stopped at the bottom.

"I'm going to make sure Y/n has something to change into when she comes home. I have a feeling she's not going to be in the right frame of mind when she comes home." Hoseok

I nodded at him but I noticed how he gave Jungkook a side glance and then headed upstairs. I know he's not wrong, Y/n will not be right in the head tonight. I've read all her therapists files on her when hacking into the medical files from the office she goes to. At first I really didn't care but now it's different. I fell in love with her.

She suffers from PTSD and a separation anxiety with her loved ones. I don't really blame after what we put her through years ago and what Jungkook did today I think she would be feeling like Jungkook rejected her on someway.

The front door opens again and Y/n comes tumbling in, falling to the floor, laughing. It didn't take long to figure out why she was, she smelled so strongly of alcohol.

"What the hell?" Namjoon

He spoke for the first time tonight and we both stood up from our seat at the same time. Tae helped Y/n to stand up again and Jin came to her other side to support her. Y/n was giggling at nothing and her glossy eyes wondered around the room until they landed on me.

"Oh, kitty!! Yoongi!! Sing meow, meow for me! It would be so cute!" Y/n

What the fuck?!

She couldn't keep her eyes straight and stumbled under her own feet, but luckily Tae and Jin caught her. I didnt know how to respond to that.

"I've laid out clothes for Y/n to wear to bed." Hoseok

He came walking down the stairs and stood on the first step.

"Oh!! Hobi baby!! I don't need clothes, I'll sleep nude thank you very much!" Y/n

She dropped herself to the floor randomly out of Jins grip and Taehyungs hold and started removing her clothes.

"How much did she have to drink?" Namjoon

"A lot apparently."

He hums as he stood next to me and crosses his arms over his chest.

"How did you know where she was Jin?" Hoseok

"The bartender called me when I was in the kitchen. They were closing and Y/n refused to leave." Jin

I had a feeling that would be the case.

"Jimin!! Oh sweetie!! Can give you give me a hand? I can't reach my bra, oh never mind!" Y/n

Looking down at her she throws her bra off and it leaps over Jins head. Jimin burst out laughing and reaches down to pick her up.

"I'll take her upstairs." Jimin

"Oh yes, Jimin, you can take me anywhere baby." Y/n

Oh god, this is not Y/n. She's usually very shy and this clearly the alcohol speaking. Jimin laughed harder but blushed at her words and scooped her up into his arms and walked towards Hoseok on the stairs. Hoseok moved more to the side to allow Jimin past and Y/n snuggled into Jimins chest more, being carried like a child to her room. She's cute like that but I felt a little jealous that he could carry her up the stairs like that naked.

Once Jimin disappeared up the stairs with her and Hoseok following them, I sighed and started to help Taehyung pick up her clothing.

"I'm going to get her something to drink." Jin

He walked off to the kitchen and Taehyung took Y/ns clothes from me and disappeared into the next room. Namjoon sighed and sat back down on the sofa.

Tonight has been filled with worry and drama but it's good that Y/n is home safely. A few more seconds later Tae ran out the laundry room and up the stairs.

"I think I' going to go check on her too." Namjoon

He stood back up and walked up the stairs after Taehyung, whereas I took Namjoon's spot that he once sat in and stared down at the ground. Y/n is gonna but up some sort of guard around Jungkook now and quite possibly around us too and it worries me.

A frustrated sigh escaped my lips and I pushed my hair away from my eyes and turned around to face Jungkook who had his little grey face sticking out from underneath the sofa.

"I hope you know how much you fucked up right?"

His head nods up and down slowly and his dilated cat eyes stare down at the floor. I think he's going to be hiding for a few days now and I think it might be the best idea unless Y/n would want to see him but only time will tell I guess.