Chapter 52😺

~Y/N POV~

I wanted to remember this apparent past I had with Namjoon. So after convincing Dr Lim this is what I want to do she finally agreed. She said it may give me a head ache afterwards but then I had to promise she would allow me to have a check up with her doctor friend who works outside the company she works for but is very trusted. So I agreed so we could have this over and done with.

I just want to remember so with that said she had me lay down on the couch while Lisa moved to take up a seat in another chair across the room. First Dr Kim turned off the lights and asked me to close my eyes and take deep breaths all while listening to the sound of her voice.

She asked me to think of my childhood but it came out in blobs. Like something was missing out of my memories. I never noticed this before but when I told her with eyes still closed she asks me to push through it and to keep doing it.

When I finally managed I'm shocked to what I see in my memories, as if something finally all made sense.

=================================

(Five years old)

I'm so bored!!

I want someone to play with and my nanny is off today. My mommy was suppose to be playing with me but someone called her on her thingy, I think a phone?

That was ages ago!!

I lay on my floor in boredom, staring up at the ceiling with a heavy sigh.

"I'm bored!! Why can't I have someone to play with me?!"

I spoke to myself and sat up to look around my room. I have all these toys and nothing to do. I wish I had a brother or sister. Maybe I can ask when my mommy comes back?

A little bell was heard at my door and I looked in that direction just to see a pair of brown pointy ears disappear around the corner.

It's the boy!

I gasped and sat up to run to my door and peak my head out the bedroom door that was already open. My mommy left it open when she left.

I looked both ways down the hall only to spot him going to the stairs. So I ran after him and grabbed his hand to turn him around.

"Hey! Come play with me!"

He tried to resist me but i continued to pull him with me into my room and forced him to sit in my little white chair at my little table that I use to play tea parties with my teddies or with my nanny sometimes.

"You stay here! I'll get the cups and teapot!"

I skipped to the little boxes of toys behind me where I keep my things for my tea parties and turn back around after collecting everything and set the table while he sat there all stiff and wide eyes.

After setting the table I pretended to pour tea into our little glass cups with the matching tea pot and plates and then sat back down on the chair across form him.

He kept looking over his shoulder at the door which made me frown.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

He only nods and keeps his hands on his lap which happened to have his tail also.

"What kind of hybrid are you?"

I asked him. I know he's a hybrid but I don't know what kind. No one really talks to him around me except shout at him for something or push him away. My dad even threw something at him once. I don't know why but I thought it was mean.

"A cat." Boy

"Oh I like cats! Do you have a name?"

He shook his head and looks down at table sadly.

"Well I call you Kitty! Cause your my Kitty!"

I see a small smile appear on the boys face with a little nod until his smile grows bigger and I see these little indents on his cheeks, like little dimples.

I get up from my chair and step over to his side and poke at his cheeks. He moves back at first but then realises what I'm doing and allows me to poke at them again but lets out a little giggle. It's the first time I've heard him make such a noise so out of excitement I jump on him to wrap my arms around his neck and hug him tight. He was surprised at first and left his arms open wide but then eventually he hugged me back and held me tight so we could exchange a friendly hug.

"You'll be my friend forever kitty!"

=========================

(SIX YEARS OLD)

I have to get to kitty!!

They're going to take him away from me, I don't want him to leave me he's my best friend!! I love him, I want him to stay with me forever!

My mom and dad just told me he's going away so I ran away from them to find him downstairs cleaning and I could hear my mom and dad call on me and run after me.

I found him in the living room cleaning and didn't waste anytime running to him and hugging him for dear life. I was crying my eyes out, in desperation for him to stay with me. I could tell Kitty was confused by whats going on until my parents show up in the living room trying to tell me to come away from him and more men dressed in white show up.

I know they're here for Kitty but no. I cant have him go.

I pleaded for him not to go and my dad asked for kitty to let me go to which Kitty refused to do by telling him no. My dad sounded angry after and had enough. Though I panicked even more when I heard my dad tell these strangers to take him but to be careful with me. I held on tighter but proved no use as I was taken away from Kitty. I fought against them to stay with kitty but no. I was handed to my mom and I saw how Kitty started to fight back and get to me until he was grabbed and taken to the front door still struggling away to get out of them mens hold.

He began to scream my name and I chased after him after coming away from my mom to run to the front door to scream his name back now watching him struggle against the men that were pulling him towards a van with their door wide open.

He promised that he would never leave me but I know it's not his fault. I can see how desperate and angry he was to try and get away and come running to me. I ran to him but only to be stopped again by my mom and pulled back again.

The look on kitty's face caused me pain. He was scared and angry and wanted me, if only I could save him. To help him and stay with me forever just like I always wanted him to. He's my everything, my kitty.

I was eventually pulled inside still shouting for him, feeling like I've been torn away from my other half. It hurts.

I'll do anything to see him again. Just anything to have him in my life again. He's my Kitty.