Chapter 60😺

~Y/N POV~

To leave the children it was extremely hard. It's my first time being away from them since they were born and I have to admit I'm already getting separation anxiety just being away from them. It wasn't easy to leave and for sure the children didn't like it one bit, especially Felix and Aera, those two refused to let me go when I left the house and it took Rose and Lisa to take them from me. It was heart breaking but I had to come back to this house, that holds so many memoires. I'm on a mission to search for documents that could of been in my house this whole time.

I parked up outside the house just to stare upon it. Last time I was here, I was packing up some things with Lisa's help and couldn't stop crying but that's not the memory that sticks out the most. It's the memory of the last time I left this house with my hybrids. Everything was so normal then expect for Jin and Jungkook acting strange but now I know the reason to why. They were scared and guilt ridden from what they did to my parents. Over the years I've come to forgive about what they did and just focus on the future which is to get them out because I've come to understand after what Rose explained to me about these experiments, its my parents fault for the way that they are and I want to fix that and put a stop to it.

I glanced at the patch of grass in the front garden bringing back memories of Yoongi and I in the front garden while Taehyung and Jimin were in cat form running around causing chaos.

"Yah!! Taehyung stop jumping off my back!!" Yoongi

"Yoongi he's only trying to play."

"I don't care, he's annoy- AH!!! Fuck it!!" Yoongi

"Don't spray him with the hose!!"

"Jimin you're next come here you fucking fur ball!" Yoongi

I giggle at the memory but now stepping out the car and slamming the door shut with my bag in hand. Locking the car door did I also take out my car keys and head towards the door. I slowly unlocked the door, taking a deep breath just preparing myself for these memories to come back to me. I just know they will just to see this place that was proof that they once lived here happily with me. I pepped myself up and gradually opened the door taking a step inside and closing the door behind me afterwards and just to drop my bag to the side and put it away later. Right now I just wanted to take a look around the house that I haven't stepped foot in over two years.

"Y/n!" Taehyung

"Erm, hi."

"It's me, taehyung!" Taehyung

"Hi! Oh my gosh!"

"Y/n! Can you guess which one I am!" Jimin

"I'll give you a hint! I was the one that walked in on you in the bathroom the other day!" Jimin

"Jimin!"

A spread across my face as I remember the first time I seen them all in human form. I was stood in this very spot in front of the door when Taehyung grabbed me for a hug that I know he was desperate to give me. Then my eyes set on the corner of the room in the living where I remember Namjoon stood when he was glaring at me from a far but not I guess it all makes sense to why now. Then there was the one seater sofa that Yoongi was laying on the floor next to after he fell off and Hoseok standing there laughing at him.

I sighed to myself and shook it off just to head to the kitchen to make myself a much needed drink. Not alcohol, I didn't need that well not yet at least but I must remind myself to go shopping later on before it gets too late. Opening a cupboard did I take out a glass just to fill it up with water and gulp it down to clench my thirst and dry throat.