Mind and Mater (2)

>The Bureau for Supernatural Control (BSC)
>Information
The BSC was formed to monitor the actions of supernatural individuals, entities, and organizations. They have authority in all UN countries, and all operatives have base clearance of level one.

The rest of this document is LEVEL ONE classified, please enter credentials to view
******

ACCESS GRANTED

>Information (Classified, level one)
The main purpose of the BSC is to control the Hermit League and restrict their power. All activities of its members are monitored strictly. The BSC is authorized to use S+ class weapons against members of the league, though there has been debate as to wether research for higher class weapons for use specifically against the league should commence.
———

"Alright everyone." Xisuma emerged from the bathroom, helmet on. "gather round.."

All of the present hermits gathered around a big round table in the center.

"We have no choice but to press forward without Joe," Xisuma said.

A few of the groups murmured, unsure if that was the right call.

"But we can't seriously expect to.."

"He was the lead strategist.."

A few voices of protest slowly rose, but they all knew it was the only way.

"What if we went to his house?" Grian piped up. "We could try to sway him in person. But he said he'd report us if we called him.. so.."

"Well it doesn't mater if he reports us, a lot of us aren't Americ-" Iskall piped up.

"The BSC has international authority," Stress cut him off. "But they don't have the power to take us out. We could just pester him until he hel-"

"That won't work. They don't have the power to face us alone, but with Joes help they would." False interjected.

"You really think he would sell us out?" Ren spoke. "I mean.."

Murmures arose in agreement.

"We can't afford to take that chance," False retorted.

"But I don't think he wou-" Ren started.

"Even if he did we could take them ou-" Stress cut Ren off, only to be cut off herself.

"That's a bad idea!" False shook her head.

More and more voices spoke up, clashing into one sea of uproar.

"I'll go." The one person who had remained silent through this spoke up, Zombie Cleo. "No offense, but this arguing isn't getting us anywhere. I'll try to convince him, worse case? I take Hypno, Bdubs, and keralis with me and we force him." Cleo had resolve. Even if the group disagreed, she would go alone.

A few murmurs of protest, but in the end it was held to a vote.

Only a few disagreed. Thank god for democracy.
———