With all of my heart (1)

Some light and fluffy Stresskall soufflé straight from the oven.

Love these two :)

Song is electric love by BØRNS.
———

"Iskall? What are you doing up. It's two in the mornin'." Stress stumbled out of her room, tired.

"Nothing, love, go back to bed." Iskall responded, quickly shutting a few tabs on the laptop he was looking at.

"You're lying." Stress narrowed her eyes, putting a hand on her hip.

"It's nothing, just.. go back to bed. I'll be in in a minute." Iskall said, sounding tired and frustrated.

Stress frowned a bit, walking over and putting her hand on his shoulder.

"You can tell me anything, you know that love?" She said, giving him a small peck on the cheek.

"I know, honey. Please just go back to bed." Iskall said, smiling up at Stress.

"Fine.." she murmured into the crook of his neck, "but if you're tired in the mornin', you've got no one to blame but yourself."

She then wandered back into their shared bedroom, falling asleep with a few questions on her mind.
———

Stress woke up the next morning alone in bed. She frowned as she got out of bed, walking into the kitchen.

Iskall was at the stove, flipping pancakes and nursing a cup of coffee into his system.

"Were you up all night?" She asked, frowning as she walked towards her boyfriend.

"No.." Iskall responded, obviously lying.

"Didn't your mum ever tell you not to lie?" Stress quipped, walking up to him. "We've been dating for two years now- don't think you ca-"

"Three years, actually." Iskall interjected. "Today's our anniversary." He smiled, handing her a plate of pancakes.

"Don't think that can get you out of- Oh Iskall you put sprinkles in them!" Stress broke into a smile and pecked her boyfriend on the lips.

"Only the best," Iskall responded, smiling to himself, knowing he had dodged a bullet.

"Anyway, I have a bit of a surprise for later. I'll clean up but I have to head out, get dressed and be ready by noon." Iskall said, smiling a smile that devastated the sun.

"I'll clean up, don't worry about it." Stress waved her hand dismissively. "It's your anniversary too."

"Thank you so much." Iskall grinned even brighter and brought Stress in for a kiss.

Stress kissed back and then playfully swatted her boyfriend away, "go do whatever you have to do. I'll be ready at noon."

"Love you~" he said before walking off to get changed.
———

Stress dressed casual. She had a sleeveless white button up shirt and navy zip-up sweater that she left unzipped. She wore black pants and comfortable white slip on shoes.