Beesumavoid

I don't even know so don't ask
——-

Beesuma's slender wings allowed him to hover above the goopy honey blocks, the faint buzz generated by them lost to his ears.

His legs dangled aimlessly downwards, his yellow suit and gray boots a foot above the ground.

He gazed down below through his visor, breaths coming out ragged and darth Vader style.

Trapped in the honey below him was Keralis.

The wide eyed man was covered in honey, his body only visible through a distorted film of gooey orange.

The only part of him that wasn't covered was his face, which revealed that he was peacefully sleeping. Or passed out.

It was hard to tell.

Beesuma read Keralis' vital signs on his visor, basic stuff like heart rate and blood pressure, as well as something else.

Transformation percent.

It was at 100.

Beesuma kept his hovering even as Keralis started to stir.

Keralis took in a gasping breath, slowly pulling himself out of the honey.

It felt gross.

He was able to sit up, curling into a ball.

He let out a groan of agony as two thin, clear dragonfly style wings peeled off his back. The separated into two segments each, starting to vibrate quickly as the honey that was stuck on them flew off in drops.

Now he had four slender see-through wings that buzzed as they vibrated. They lifted him off the ground, evening him out with Beesuma.

He wore a tight yellow suit that resembled Beesuma's, only different in the fact that he didn't have a helmet.

Beesuma said nothing, didn't even flinch.

The only movement was the hyper fast back and forth of his wings keeping him afloat.

Keralis did the same, the honey dripping off him slowly reaching its gooey arms down to the floor.

They didn't say a word as they each flew away.
———

;)

Idk what possessed me to write this, but despite how weird it is it's genuinely good. Word choice wise n the like.

There's definitely a backstory here that I might expand on later Idk.

-yours, honey block enthusiast