You are my everything

Uh yeah idk.

Tw: mentions of sex + slight lime?? Uh yeah. Cheating, general douche-baggery. Toxic scar, dumbass Grian.. Bad writing?
———

Chopping vegetables was a mindless activity, and that's why Grian hated it so much. Carrots, onions, shallots, peppers, garlic, whatever it was, his mind still managed to wander.

"You never loved me, did you?" Scar's words from last night bounced around his head, and he couldn't help but wonder.

Why would Scar ask that question? Of course he loved Scar. He loved Scar, from the bottom of his heart he loved Scar. Didn't he?

He nearly sliced off his fingers at how lost in thought he was, focus on the knife, Grian.

Grian let out a sigh, picking up his cutting board. He walked over to the other side of the kitchen, sliding the vegetables he was chopping into a pot of boiling water. He really needed to have a talk with Scar.

Ding his phone pinged with a text message, might as well check it.

One new message from: ImpulseSV

Strange, he didn't talk to Impulse a whole lot.

He opened his messages.

ImpulseSV: hey, you and Scar are dating, right?
Grian: yeah, why do you ask?
ImpulseSV: I don't know how to tell you this, but..

Impulse sent an image, and Grian's phone slipped from his hands.

"Oh my god.." he whispered, dropping to his knees with a sob.

Ding
Ding

Grians phone pinged twice more, but he couldn't bring himself to look, a tear sliding down his cheek.

He wouldn't have believed it if Impulse hadn't been the one to send it. Impulse couldn't- no, wouldn't- lie to save his life.

Didn't Scar love him?

His hands shook as he reached for his phone, flicking it on.

ImpulseSV: I'm sorry
ImpulseSV: I was restocking my shop and saw. Anything I can do?

Grian let out a sigh, his fingers clunky as they sprawled across his phone screen.

Grian: no ni it's finr, tbanks for showing me
ImpulseSV: anytime

Grian sighed, Impulse was too nice for his own good.

He switched to Scar's messages, ire brewing beneath his skin.

Grian <3: home. Now.

Scar took a minute before responding.

Scar <3: what? I'm in the middle of something
Grian <3: this isn't a debate
Scar <3: if this is about last night..
Grian <3: get your ass over here
Scar <3: omw