Recap fluff

So I haven't written much recap stuff and that's just criminal.

Here ya go.

Some light angst followed by my loneliness fueled-fluff.
———

Pixl had had a bad day.

In fact he had been having a bad week.

Actually, might as well extend that to the month.

Recently he had hit a rough patch, and it was starting to show.

Pix was never an emotional person. He was able to keep most of his problems to himself. Recently, however, he had been feeling more and more down in the dumps.

Zloy took notice.

After he did he'd always try to make Pix's life easier, but he always managed to fail.

Doing the dishes? A plate would end up broken.

Cooking food? Something would end up burnt.

It just ended up making Pix more frustrated.

Now, Pix was trying to relax.

He had scrounged up some free time and was just trying to watch a movie.

Zloy took the opportunity to ask him what was wrong.

"Hey, Pix?" Zloy asked, standing awkwardly in the middle of their shared living room.

"What is it this time?" The Brit asked, sounding genuinely annoyed.

Zloy was slightly taken aback by his tone, not used to hearing his boyfriend so abrasive.

Nevertheless he persisted.

"N-nothing," he stuttered. "Just wanted to ask if you're ok."

"Yes, I'm fine." Pix responded, venom in his voice he regretted using just a second after the words left his mouth.

"Are you sure?" The Russian responded, "you know you can tell me-"

"Actually, no, Zloy! I'm not fine!" Pix started to get annoyed. "I'm just being polite. I've been stressed lately and you haven't been helping! You always fuck everything up. You're always so childish. Sometimes it's charming, right now? It's infuriating."

Pix stood up, walking over to Zloy angrily.

Zloy thought Pix might have punched him, fortunately for the smaller, though Pix wasn't one for physical violence.

"You say you're an adult, but I'm the one taking care of you! If I wasn't here you'd be eating nothing but boxed Mac n' cheese and McDonalds. If I wasn't here this place would be filthy! I have to remind you to shower for fucks sake!" Pix raised his voice, pent up rage oozing off him.

"Take some responsibility for once!" Pix said in one last fit of rage.

Then he finally registered the look on Zloy's face.