A/N

Hi! It's me, the author~

I just wanted to write a bit of an authors note because, well- life's kind of hit the shits for me, mental health wise.

I consider myself a very stable person in the sense that I don't rely on others, but that means I put a lot on myself.

I blame myself whenever something goes wrong, and trust me when I say I end up blaming myself for a lot of things.

If it gets bad, I end up hurting myself. I was clean for a few months but the urges have been coming back.

That's all mostly due to stress and my zero time management skills, and that's yet another thing I blame myself for. Because of that I'm going to slow down with the chapters.

I enjoy writing, it's one of the few things in life that I can say that about, but yeah. As my parents never fail to remind me, academics first.

Oh top of that I've been having a bit of writers block (so send requests I'll get to them eventually).

I'll get back to normal pace at some point, but right now I just need emotional support, and god knows the only place I can get that is myself.

I know I sound like a whiny bitch, but this book can't be a priority right now and if you care enough to read this you deserve to know.

This was a bit long winded but I needed a good vent, sorry.

-yours, The Author