Hurt me, honey

Tw for implied sexual content, abuse, all that stuff.

Toxic relationship. Two words.

Tell me if this is good enough, I kinda went crazy with the writing style on this one.
———

Love me, darling, I did this all for you.

Touch me, sweetheart, before their prying eyes may see.

Beat me, honey, for it is I who have fumbled.

If my blood shall make you happy, I will slit my wrists.

If my salty tears taste sweet to your superior tongue, I shall fill a river to satiate you.

If the strike of your palm against my cheek helps you in any way, I shall face you and take it.

The ground you walk on turns to gold, so I shall follow behind, loyal, for you shall lead us to greatness.

The words you speak are those of a god, so I shall listen, eager, for you may offer salvation.

The touch of your hand is divine, so I shall accept anything from them, obedient, for that is what you desire.

I shall lay on my knees, groveling at the diamond micro-block below you, as it makes you happy.

I will watch with envy, as Cub steals your attention, for he is who you have chosen.

I will love you, dear Scar, for that is all I know.

Do you love me back?
———

I shall touch you, darling, for that is what I desire.

I shall beat you, sugar, for your pain pleased me.

Though I shall never love you, honey, for that is beneath me.

Grovel, for you belong at my feet.

Heel, for you are barely worth serving me.

Obey, for it is I who carries the light.

Sweet-pea, you're always so willing- blind to anything but serving me; for that, I thank you.

Doll, you take whatever I give you, abusive or loving; for that, I thank you.

But lovely, you think you hold some significant place in my heart- that you mean something to me; that, is unforgivable.

I see you as you serve, eyes bright with hope.

I hear how you speak, always supportive.

And I feel your sadness, every night as you sob into your pillow.

I know you're not as faithful as you think.

Cry your salty tears, for Cub is far superior to you.

Bleed your metallic blood, for your pain will atone your sins.