I'm not ok (I promise)

Uh oh! X and Ex are arguing :)

Based off I'm not ok (I promise) by My Chemical Romance.
———

"Well if you wanted me to be honest, you could have fuckin' said it!" Xisuma's voice boomed out, loud and clear. He was never one to get angry, but he had been pushed over the edge.

"If I'm honest, and I'm being honest here, you're a fucking nightmare!" Xisuma stood up tall, his yellow suit reflecting the late evening sunlight. He was the same height as his Evil counterpart, but he carried a far more demanding presence.

"Xi- Xisuma!" Ex let the words fall from his lips, he couldn't believe what his brother was saying.

"No! Don't 'Xisuma' me! You don't get to 'Xisuma' me! Your existence has just been an utter nightmare! I'm always going around apologizing for what you do! Clean up your own fucking messes for once! I swear to god! I can never get anything done around here because you're always going around messing everything up!" Xisuma was livid, sick and tired of Ex's stunts.

"Wh- what.. I'm- im sorry- I never meant to-" Ex fumbled over his words, trying to find the right ones to say. He never meant to cause Xisuma trouble, and he thought Xisuma took his pranks as just that, pranks. If he had known how Xisuma really felt about everything, he would have stopped a long time ago.

"Cut the shit," Xisuma spat, "of course you meant to! That's all you do! Annoy me, wind me up!" Xisuma's masked face was flush with anger, years of repressed emotions flooding from him.

"I rea- really didn't! Xisuma! What's gotten into you!" Ex's had no idea how Xisuma felt. At the end of the day, he loved his brother. He should have noticed sooner.

"Nothing has gotten into me! I'm ok! I'm fucking fine! Ok? Just piss off!" Xisuma grabbed Ex's shirt, his grasp firm, but clearly not wanting to hurt Ex. He dragged his brother across the room before he could protest, hauling him straight out the door.

He shoved his brother away, "I'm sure Stress would let you stay at her place, now please, fuck off."

Ex didn't budge as Xisuma slammed the door on his face, instead standing there in shock.

He really was sorry. He had never meant to hurt Xisuma. In fact, that was the last thing he ever wanted to do.

He had to make this right.
———

Shut up I know I haven't uploaded in forever-

Uh writers block and laziness. I don't really have an excuse.

-yours, spider