Xisuma

Based off a concept I remember reading.

X has DID and ex is one of his personalities.

Tw for mental illness stuff.
———

A large figure clad in red shook a spray paint can, behind his helmet he had a mischievous grin.

He started to spray the black paint over the white concrete of Xisuma's base, making sure to take extra care to ink the divots where the honey blocks were added. It would be especially hard to get out, but he thought it would be a nice addition.

After he was done he broke the scaffolding he was using and marveled at his work.

In big, bold, dripping letters: 'smells like teen spirit', after one of his all time favorite songs.

He stumbled into bed with a smile, happy in his work.

When Xisuma woke up he'd have quite the surprise.
———

Xisuma woke up drearily, having a foggy memory of the night before.

He looked down at himself, realizing he was in red rather than his familiar Yellow.

Oh

He tapped his chest twice and the fabric of his suit shifted like Mystique from the X-men, turning into a vibrant yellow color. Out of his back, two slender dragonfly-like wings popped out of his back.

"What did he do this time.." Xisuma murmured, stretching slightly as he flew out of bed.

He landed at his bathroom sink and starred at himself in the mirror for a second before removing his helmet. He was in desperate need of a shave.

Once he was freshened up a bit he decided to forgo breakfast, instead he grabbed some shulkers and decided to go building.

What he saw didn't entirely surprise him.

Big bold letters spelled out the title of a Nirvana song, and while Xisuma appreciated the reference, he did not look forward to trying to get the ink out of the honey blocks.

It would probably be faster to just replace them.

Xisuma set aside the thought of getting anything productive done today and flew up with his pickaxe.

Xisuma was halfway through the job when Cub showed up.

Needless to say, he was a bit confused.

"Prank fallout?" The pharaoh asked, a bit of a knowing smirk on his face.

"Somethin' like that.." Xisuma responded, sticking his pickaxe into a piece of concrete.

"Who was it?" Cub asked, making small talk.

"Evil X," Xisuma said, before he could stop himself.

"I thought you banned him?" Cub asked, using the statement as a question.

"It's.. a bit of a long story." Xisuma murmured, replacing a painted piece of white concrete for a normal one.