A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build

Song is sweeden from the minecraft soundtrack.

A lil something I wrote while watching aliensrock play 'A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build'.

Autistic!Etho, anyone?
———
Etho's hands blistered with the cold, even through his gloves, but he persisted.

"You're not going to be like the other ones," he murmured slowly, covered fingers scooping at clumps of pillowy snow, condensing it into balls.

"A good snowman us hard to build," he hummed gently, piling his new blob of snow on top of another already placed one.

After a few minutes of fixing up the shape, Etho had what he considered to be a good snowman shape.

It was around his height, around his width, and only somewhat lumpy.

Now for the face..

Etho fished through his pockets, finding the supplies he'd pinched from around the house.

Two red buttons, those became the eyes. Seven raisins, six became the mouth, one the nose.

"I think I'll call you Tango."

He sat there for a few minutes, smiling.

Then he peeled off his scarf, an ugly red and gray thing, and spiraled it around the snowmans neck.

"You're a good snowman," he hummed happily, before running home.
———

Short? Yes.

I've got tyrannical Scar and Etho and angst in the drafts, so-

-yours, Etho simp