Drabbles .>.

A couple of short (200ish word) Drabbles. I either wrote them and never turned them into a film story, or intended them to be a full story but never got around to it.

Yeah! I have no idea how to write transitions.
———

Keralis is a sweetheart :) a bit of a shopping Drabble:
Keralis' office felt unnerving to be in, and while that was of course the intention, Doc was no less nervous, back straight as he tried to look Keralis straight in the eye.

"Hello, Doccy~" Keralis purred, one leg crossed over the other as he studied Doc's expression. His own expression was rather nondescript, a slight smirk painted across his face. "What brings you here?"

"You asked me here," Doc hummed, his organic eye narrowing at Keralis.

Keralis let out an over dramatic sigh, hands flying up in the sky in mock disappointment. "You have no sense for dramatics! Straight to the point, then." Keralis let out a soft hum, face suddenly growing serious as he glared at Doc.

"You and Bdubs have been growing awfully close, and as Bdubs' unofficial official protector, it's my job to check in on his associates to make sure he is ok!" Keralis' voice was incredibly sincere, and all telling of the protective father within him.

Doc's brow quirked slightly at Keralis words, suddenly understanding the other mans intentions. He let out a slight snicker as he spoke. "You do know he can take care of himself, right?"

Keralis huffed, arms crossing over his chest. "I know, I know, but sometimes he's just a little too trusting and I don't want him getting hurt!"

"Keralis, Bdubs is fine, I swear on my life I won't hurt him." Doc said, slightly charmed at how sweet Keralis was.

Keralis' eyes narrowed, jumping out of his seat. His hands slammed down on his desk, nose slightly upturned at Doc. "Your life! Certainly that! And rest assured that if you do anything to hurt my bubbles it will be more than your life on the line!"
———

Don't fuck wiv Cleo, m8:
"Mind if I..?" Cleo hummed, her slender fingers pointing at the the ring laid in the dark blue velvet box.

"Of course, my love," the man holding the box said, his striking blue sparkling. He was quite handsome, and unlike some of the other candidates, not twice Cleo's age. She may have accepted had she not had her eyes set on someone else.

She slowly and methodically plucked the ring from its casing, studying it with bored eyes.

"You could feed a small country with this," Cleo observed, looking at the expensive ring. A netherite band with diamond and emerald inlay, it was quite pretty.

"Only the best for you, my love," the man hummed, hoping he could be the one finally, be the one, to marry the princess of hermitania.

"Hm," Cleo sighed, throwing up the ring. It landed squarely in her palm, the metal cool against her skin.

She might have kept it if not for what it represented.

Instead, she turned, winding back her arm. She threw the ring through the nearest window, watching the sunlight going off the band as it tossed and turned through the air, safely clearing the window.

"Please leave and never come back, thanks in advance." Cleo said, not even bothering to look at the man as she spoke.
———

This one isn't hermitcraft related but it's mcyt so shhh
Uh oh, clay :)
Clay gently blew on the surface of his tea, watching the steam it emitted swirl around at the gentle pressure. He brought the mug to his lips, lightly sipping at the colorful and fruity liquid, fighting the urge to recoil from the heat it brought to his lips.

His eyes flickered aimlessly as he watched a video play out on one of his monitors, some people laughing and having fun, who cared.

He just needed to kill time.

Speaking of which..

December 31st 2019,

23:59:21

Huh, would you look at that.

That must have been why so many lights were on this late, it was New Year's Eve.

He spared a glance out his window, seeing the city streets below filled with people.

He let out a sigh, was he.. jealous?

He'd have to think about that later.

Right now, he was content to watch the seconds tick by.

5

4

3

2

1

"Happy new year!" Everyone collectively cheered, a brief moment of happiness before everything went dark.

Literally.

Lights flickered off, Clays computer shut down, and a quick glance upwards showed him the stars were glowing bright.

No more light pollution.

Clay rose a brow, that was.. odd..

He reached for the power button to his computer, but before he could do that, both of his monitors sparked to life.

A screen full of static, with a few simple lines of text.

Error 404

George Not Found

Come find me, Clay.
———

Uhhh, yeah! So there's that. Idk tell me if y'all would like to see more like this in the future.

Oh also, you're legally required to listen to 'ugly is beautiful' by Oliver Tree. He dropped an album and it's mwah 👏👏👏👏

-yours, full time Ferks/ Etho/ Joe hills/ xBCrafted simp