Dog fighting (2)

Tw for death and sexual themes.

Part two of the dog fighting chapter. Enjoy!
———

"So, Ren, you and Doc..?" Iskall said, peering through his scope.

"Shut up," Ren grumbled, picking at his nails as they waited.

The job they had agreed to required a bit of waiting around, and Iskall had opted to sit from a nearby roof, looking down into the empty parking lot.

It was dark outside, but the parking lot had floodlights. The floodlights outlined a fancy looking car and three figures- all looking bored.

Ren was cruising at Iskall over their coms, and Etho was talking with another man who looked the part of a butcher.

He had regular clothes along with a bloody looking apron and a small knife. If you asked him, he would proudly say the blood on his apron was human or hybrid. He couldn't remember.

Despite this he seemed like a normal guy. He called himself Beef, and while Ren and Iskall wouldn't trust him as far as they could kick him, this was a one time job.

"Just trying to make conversation," Iskall murmured, looking around the area.

"Two cars, heading your way. At a guess seven or eight guys. Stay sharp and remember the plan." Iskall said, making sure his gun was primed and ready.

Wordlessly, Ren turned into a werewolf, his dark brown coat shimmering in the light. He hopped on top of their car, faring his teeth.

He was to play the part of the intimidating guard dog, and considering he was about the size of an average man with teeth that could rip someone in half, it wasn't hard.

He fared his teeth, digging his claws into the roof of the car as seven men armed with various different guns along with a hostage filed out of their own cars.

The hostage was a normal looking woman, with a small smirk on her lips as she realized what was about to go down. Her hands were bound behind her back, and she bit back a laugh.

"The money for your hostage," a man in plain clothes said, holding his handgun up.

Beef crossed his arms over his chest and nodded at Etho, who threw the man a briefcase.

The man caught and opened it, his face turning into a frown. "Is this some kind of joke?"

"Yeah, actually." Beef said, raising his knife to his wrist. "Iskall if you'd be a dear."

A small whizz of a bullet was audible, followed by the one of the men collapsing over, a bullet hole through his head.

The hostage leapt up in the small confusion that followed and was able to make her way behind her allies car.

"Well, this has been nice," Beef said, yawning, "but very boring. Ren!" He said, snapping.

Ren then ran forward, pouncing on five of the remaining six men. He killed them each in a grotesque manner.

The man with the briefcase was the only one left standing, and he appeared to be the leader of the group.

Ren jumped and landed on top of him, growling, and trying to look as intimidating as possible.