The todler problem (2)

Part two of the infant problem.

Ok so I might have a stresskall problem.
———

Alice Iskall Monster had a problem.

Her parents were fighting.

They fought a lot actually.

Usually she was at someone else's base, being taught to terraform, build, or do redstone- but not today.

Today she was in her room inside her fathers 'omega tree of doom', feeling the walls shake as topics shifted from this to that and all over.

Alice might have been young, five and a half to be exact, but she still understood the main topic of the conversation.

It was her.

She heard her name over and over, and it was almost enough to make her cry. Was she in trouble? Had she done something bad?

She had confessed to her mother that she wanted to spend more time with her father- or at least more time as a family. Was that bad? They hardly ever hung out as a group, and that made Alice sad.

Then she heard a few bangs followed by more screaming, which Alice knew could never mean anything good.

Something inside her told her to get up and find her parents, that even if she was in trouble it was better to face the music than hear her parents argue.

She lurched out of bed, teddy bear in hand.

Her bare feet tapped against the wooden flooring, finding where her parents were arguing with ease.

She entered the dining room and was greeted by the faces of an angry Stress and Iskall, both fuming.

There was an Axe in the middle of the dining room table, it's handle facing towards Iskall- who had used the thing in the first place.

Alice was confused and scared, holding her teddy bear in her arm.

It smelled of perfume and cologne from various server members, and the odd blend of smells comforted Alice.

"Mu-mummy? Daddy?" She said in the most sweet, innocent, and heartbroken voice.

Immediately the yells stopped, and both Stress and Iskall became very aware of how loud they were being.

"..I think you should sleep over at Rens house ton-" Iskall started, before being cut off by Alice herself.

"I don't want to sleep over at Ren's! I want to spend time with you!" The small girl protested, running forwards a few steps so she could be closer to her parents.

Iskall was about to say something before Stress shot him a glare that said 'Do it or I will shove your head through a fucking brick wall'.

He started again.

"Alright, solsken," he murmured, somewhat reluctantly. (10$ to the first person that google translates that)

Alice's face lit up like Christmas.

She ran forward to try and hug Iskall's legs, but instead was picked up by the Swede. He lifted her up and spun her around before resting her on his hip, giving a smile that only looked half fake.

"When did you get so big?" He said in the sweetest tone.

Iskall acted all big and tough but you didn't have to spend five minutes watching the guys YouTube videos to figure out he was a huge softie. (This is a callout. Yes.)

Iskall carried Alice to her room, laying her in the baby blue sheets and gently tucking her in.

He sat at the foot of her bed, reaching his hand out to turn out the lights.

Alice smiled a big dumb smile, happy to get some father daughter time.

"Can you tell me a story?" She asked, eyes wide with curiosity and anticipation.

"Hmm.. Ok, but then you have to go to sleep, promise?" Iskall said, smiling affectionately down at his daughter.

"Mhm!" Alice said, beaming with anticipation.

"It all started with a chicken.."
Iskall fondly re told the story of the season 6 prank war and subsequent civil war, smiling at the memories.

Iskall's heart fluttered with pride as Alice 'oohed' and 'awed' at his Incredible deeds, that were admittedly inflated to boost his ego.

"..and then it ended in a draw. Team star got the most kills, the G team got the flags." Iskall finished, smiling from the memories.

"Seriously? 'S lame. You guys totally should've won!" Alice said, huffing.

"I agree. Now remember what you promised?" Iskall asked, leaning down and kissing Alice's forehead.

"Mhm.." she hummed, "I'll sleep."

"Goodnight, solsken." Iskall murmured, turning off the light and slowly creeping out of the room.

He was met with a smirking Stressmonster.

"So how are we going to do this? Move in together? Every other day? She needs you in her life." Stress said, in a low voice so she didn't wake Alice.

"What- I nev-" Iskall started, but was quickly shut down by a kiss from Stress.

She planted a surprise kiss on his lips, waiting a few seconds before pulling away.

"Monday, Wednesday, Friday." Was all she said before walking away.
———

Fuck I went back and watched the hermitcraft recap for the s6 civil war and was that shit great.

Anyway https://twitter.com/thatmumbojumbo/status/1260326100628058114?s=21 James Charles watches hermitcraft and I'm SCREAMING

I don't even watch his shit, hell will freeze over before I wear makeup, but Holy! Shit!

-yours, needs to find a hobby asap