Double date

Tw for self doubt/body shaming?? But like not really??

Some fluffy Kersuma for the soul. I love this ship so goddamn much.

Oh! Also! In Keralis' latest video he mentioned he's been going through some tough times, so go show him some love, he deserves it <3
———

"Keralis.. this isn't all that formal- it's just a doubl- ah-" Xisuma winced a bit as Keralis brushed at his hair, the brush bristles scraping his scalp as yet another knot was forcefully tugged out of his chocolate strands.

The swede in question tsk'ed, shaking his head over-dramatically. "Sheshwhamy! This is not simply a date! This is a date with Eeetho and Vintage Kebab! We must prove we are the better couple! Now stop messing around so I can brush your hair."

The admin sighed, resigned to let his boyfriend cull the wild mess of waves he called hair. By the end, his tangles had been tamed, brushed into a neat dutch braid that landed just below his shoulders.

He hazily wondered when Keralis had learned to braid hair, but his thoughts were cut short as a navy blue suit jacket and leggings were flung his way.

"Now put on one of those absurdly sexy black shirts and put this on! I want you in tip top shape! Tip! Top!" Keralis hummed lightly, pushing Xisuma into a nearby bathroom so he could change- completely ignoring the fact that Xisuma didn't have a shirt to put on underneath his suit jacket.

"Wait- Keralis- I don't-"

Eventually, however, they got everything sorted out.

Xisuma was dressed in darks, black dress shoes, navy dress pants, a black short sleeve shirt underneath a navy suit jacket, buttoned until about his pecs. After a few minutes of back and forth, he agreed to take off his helmet.

The admin gave a dismayed look at his face, owlish eyes blinking slightly- as if that would get rid of the scars.

Specifically the X shaped one, running straight over the bridge of his nose. It cut above his eyebrows and under his eyes, a mess of whitened scar tissue that he always loathed to look at.

When Keralis saw Xisuma's dissuaded look, he frowned.

"Sheshwhamy.." he hummed, voice more reassuring than anything. He stepped in front of Xisuma, wide eyes soft. His hands went to cup Xisuma's slightly stubbly cheeks, thumbs gently caressing the bottom of his X scar. "What have I told you about your scars?"

Xisuma broke a small, sad smile, one of his own large and calloused hand going to rest on one of Keralis'. "Mm.. I know, love, but I still think I should.."

The smaller man giggled slightly, the sound positively melting Xisumas heart. "Oh Sheshwhamy.." the Swede murmured, standing on his toes to plant a soft kiss straight in the middle of Xisuma's scar.

"You. Are. Beautiful." He punctuated every word with a kiss, going from the center of Xisuma's scar, to the tip of his nose, to a small, peck on the lips.

Before Xisuma could kiss back, Keralis' impossibly soft lips were gone. While Xisuma might have never been wiling to admit Keralis' words were true, he could try to. For Keralis, he could do anything.

"C'mon, you big worrier, we have a date to get to!"
———

Fluff!

I have an angst chapter written that ngl im not all that happy with, so I'll clean it up and post it sometime next week probably.

Then some toxic scardubs because have you seen scar's latest video ohmygod

-yours, scardubs shipper