Headache

Requested by that-one-genderfluid.

Scar hits his head and can't remember anything.

I wrote this from like 11pm-1:30am have mercy
———

Scar's hands were blistered from rope burn, moving animals was hard.

Between cows not wanting to follow his wheat and pigs deciding they didn't want carrots today, Scar had gotten fed up.

He borrowed some leads from Iskall and had spent a whole day wrangling animals into pens.

It was not fun.

Night had fallen and scar was just trying to get back to Larry the snail. He needed some more medicine and possibly three hours in a bathtub.

He was stumbling over some tree roots when he heard the unforgivable screech.

Phantoms.

"Nonono- this is not Scar safe!" Scar blubbered, pulling out his sword and making a mad dash for his home.

Unfortunately the phantoms were faster.

One swooped down and grabbed Scar, digging its claws into his back.

The wizard yelped in pain, nearly screaming as the phantom started to lift him off the ground.

It kept bringing him higher and higher despite Scar lashing out.

It brought him closer and closer to Grians base until Scar was able to cut himself loose.

He started plummeting full speed to the ground.

Why weren't his elytra wo-

Oh no.

That was right.

He was waking back home because his elytra had broken.

Oh no.

Oh no no no.

The prismarine roof of Grians base grew ever closer.

All Scar could do was brace for impact.

It would have been really nice to have a totem of undying.
———

Scar woke up in an unfamiliar place.

In an unfamiliar bed.

An unfamiliar person next to him.

With an unfamiliar cat sleeping at his feet.

He groaned in pain, sitting up slowly and rubbing his head.

"Scar!" An unfamiliar voice called out. A blond with deep brown eyes and a bright red sweater. He was also holding a small bottle full of a dark red liquid.

"Hi," Scar murmured back. "Is that my medicine?" He asked, having a hard time breathing. He was in an unfamiliar place,  but he had his priorities.