Mind and Mater (3)

>information
>The War For The Milky Way Galaxy (Public information)
The war for the Milky Way Galaxy, or more simply the Minecraftian Civil war, was started over an internal schism in the Minecraftian Government. The rebels disagreed with the proclamations of our glorious leader, and such have declared war on our very way of life.

The rest of this information is classified, enter credentials to view:
*********
ACCESS GRANTED:
Each of the wars participants claim they are the true Minecraftian Empire, as such they both operate under the same name. It is suspected that the original Minecraftian government will beat the rebels unless they can get serious help. The only likely candidate would be the Robloxians, but the Fortnite Alliance also has something to gain from a Rebel victory.
———

Doc was somehow allowed to fly, under heavy surveillance by Mumbo. They talk faintly about the latest models and mechanisms of various items, idle chatter to fill the yawning void of reality; if Joe didn't join them, he'd have to die.

It didn't have to be said, it was part of their basic training. If an asset was compromised beyond return, the asset had to be eliminated.

The group pushed that from their minds, but the truth of the matter couldn't be erased.

"We're almost there," Doc called back. "We're all clear on the plan, yeah? But I want it to be snappy. We're being tracked no doubt, if this beauty gets scratched I swear to god-"

"It's not even your ship!" Someone called out.

"Silence from the peanut gallery!" Doc growled, "this ship is my baby if anyone dares to-"

"We get the point, Doc." Cleo stated, bluntly with a bit of anger and frustration. She was serious about this.

"Yes ma'am!" Doc mock saluted.

Cleo drew in a breath through her teeth but stayed silent. Anger lead to mistakes, she would deal with Doc later.

"Approaching the drop point. Get ready." Doc said, tapping a few things on the ships display.

"Remember, in and out. Send out a distress beacon if anything goes awry. It's not my problem if someone ends up in medical." Xisuma barked.

"Ok, get ready.. three.." Doc started.

Cleo and False were going, it was decided that False was best suited for this kind of mission. Sneaking around was more her forte than brute strength.

"Two."

Xisuma got ready to open the portal that would drop them off.

"One, go."

A portal was formed and the two women were dropped in some back alley near Joe's house.

They made quick work of walking, knowing they would be tracked in minutes. They didn't exactly blend in.

Cleo wore an outfit straight out of a video game. A long, airy, navy dress, with strips of fabric dropped out of the back, attached to her wrists with wide metal bracelets. On her midsection was a metal fixing meant to hold the dress to her body. She wore sandals that might as well have been from Greek mythology, and there were no shortage of rings on her fingers.