You've got to be KIDding me (1)

Full credit to Jeina58 for the idea!

Check them out~

Song is 'your stories' by cartoon.
———

"Just a bit of fermented spider eye.." A zombie in a white lab coat carefully dropped something he was holding in tweezers.

"That should be good," he murmured to himself, picking up the test tube he was experimenting on.

The liquid inside the test tube was of a purple color, it was foamy on the top and had a bit of smoke coming out the top.

He carefully poured the contents of the liquid into a beaker with a clear liquid, it mixed together and startled to sizzle.

This, he anticipated.

What he didn't anticipate was the liquid to expand.

And expand.

And expand.

Until it foamed over.

When it came into contact with the table? It exploded like a smoke bomb, filling the room with a pink mist.

When the mist cleared, Zloy looked down at himself to make sure he was intact. While he was physically intact, he found his lab coat was several sizes to big.

So were his shoes.

His lab googles.

His clothes.

He rushed to the nearest mirror.

Oh no.

Oh nononono.

This was not good.

Zloy found himself staring back at him, his eight year old self.

He was now about 4'8", with puffy cheeks and wide eyes.

"PIX!" Zloy yelled, stumbling over his lab coat as he ran into the living room. "I THINK WE MAY HAVE A PROBLEM!"

"Zloh what is- oh my.." Pix was sitting on the couch minding his own business when he saw an eight year old Zloy burst into their shared living room.

"What happened?? You were so much cuter when you were little!" Pix teased, getting up and facing a much shorter Zloy.

"That's what you take away from this!" Zloy said, clearly flustered.

Pix kneeled down so he was on Zloy's level, "kidding. Can't you just drink some milk? Doesn't that neutralize any effects?"

"Usually," Zloy whined, "but I used dark magic in this formula. We need a special antidote."

"Can you make it?" Pix asked.

"No, I can't practice that magic. I know a guy in Russia though." Zloy said, turning around and walking over to the kitchen.