Homesick

"You can't do this to me!" A voice, usually so soft spoken and sweet, yelled angrily in a strange language. "I can't even breathe down there!"

"We will supply a helmet and the necessary equipment. I trust you speak the language?" Another man said in the strange language.

"Well, yes, bu-"

"Good! You shall be sent to earth in the morning then. Pack light, your items will be scanned before you go- so I suggest you think carefully about what you bring."

Xisuma shot up in bed, tears in his eyes as he recalled his last day at home.

This was one of the rare times he was without his helmet, as he was in his base's bedroom, which he had fitted so the atmosphere was breathable for him.

Even then he usually slept with his helmet on.

He stumbled out of bed, walking over to a painting on the wall.

He murmured something in a strange language, and the painting glowed for a second. With that Xisuma stepped through it.

He entered a chamber that had low gravity, and he was able to expertly navigate it, leaping up and landing on a platform at the back of the room. On the platform was a safe. All Xisuma had to do was wave his hand and the safe opened.

In the safe were three strange rocks, an amulet, and two books with a bizarre language scrawled across the cover and spine.

Xisuma grabbed the amulet and sealed the safe back up, walking back into bed.

He tossed and turned in an attempt to sleep, ultimately failing and just deciding to rise early.

He kept the amulet in his inventory and went about his business, working on one of his farms.
———

Xisuma always found it hard to breathe in his helmet, which was ironic considering he literally couldn't breathe without it, but he was sure he stopped breathing when he saw the sight before him.

Iskall and Grian were scratching their heads over a large pale green rock that had crashed into the middle of a field.

They called in Xisuma, thinking he'd know something about what it was, oh how right they were.

The rock had carvings all over it strange squiggles that meant nothing to Grian and Iskall, but nearly made Xisuma cry. It also had an indent in the dead center, which looked like it was missing a piece.

Xisuma took the amulet from his inventory, glad he had decided to bring it  with him today. He gently pressed it over the indent, twisting it into place. It opened like a flower.

Inside, it looked like a spaceship, the only passenger being someone that looked exactly like Xisuma.

The figure was dressed in a red suit rather than the familiar yellow of Xisuma's, and also had a helmet- the same make and model of Xisuma's.

Grian and Iskall shared a look of confusion.

"Hey, dude-" Iskall started, cutting himself off and pulling out his sword as the figure in the ship moved.

Xisuma said something that sounded nonsensical, and the figure let out a groan in response.

"Iskall, Grian, go get everyone for a meeting. Tell them it's important and not optional. We will temporarily have a new hermit."
———

"'Ello everyone." Xisuma said, looking out at the table of hermits, each varying degrees of interested.

"So as you may have heard, we have a visitor, but first, I owe you an explanation." Xisuma took a long breath.

"I come from the moon. My full name is Xisuma Void. There was a large civil war several years ago. The powers that took over were- as I now know it- a dictatorship. I was exiled for possible collusion with rebel forces and sent here. This is my brother," he said, gesturing to the newcomer in the red suit, "Xisuma Evi'l."

"He was exiled for attempting to contact me. He will be staying with me for the time being, until we can find a way for him to contact home." Xisuma Void spoke calmly and clearly, knowing he owed his friends an explanation.

"One question!" Stress was the first to pipe up, "how do you spell Evi'l?"
———

Yeah, kinda short, but I like it-

Also apparently I was tagged by radiant-kitty?? Sorry I didn't see earlier- ~.~

1) used to2) no3) Mayers 4) single 5) my friend Ava6) my friend Tim7) N/A8) a kid who wanted the homework answers9) Enemy by Oliver Tree10) 58%11)

1) used to
2) no
3) Mayers
4) single
5) my friend Ava
6) my friend Tim
7) N/A
8) a kid who wanted the homework answers
9) Enemy by Oliver Tree
10) 58%
11)

1) used to2) no3) Mayers 4) single 5) my friend Ava6) my friend Tim7) N/A8) a kid who wanted the homework answers9) Enemy by Oliver Tree10) 58%11)

12) because I felt like it, to be honest. I've always liked writing and i wanted a place to post it.
13) June 26th
14) uh- I don't really know anyone so-

-yours, I can't think of anything creative