Telephone

Lotsa stuff in this one.

Uh the gang plays some telephone.

Warning for sexual innuendos and mentions of substances (it's just edibles)

Try and guess the message! (If you're on the discord you're excluded for obv reasons)
———

"Oh! I know a slumber party classic!" Stress gave a musical laugh, flipping her hair over her shoulder to get it out of the way.

It was slumber party night on the hermitcraft server, and with the exception of a few, all the hermits had showed.

It started out fairly normally, everyone just lying on the floor of impulse's base, sharing stories, fucking around.

Then, someone brought out the edibles.

Brownies, with more than enough for everyone.

It had only been about an hour, but everyone was sufficiently high- if not, buzzed.

"Right then, say it!" Cleo giggled, flopping onto her stomach, trapping a pillow underneath her chest as she did.

"Telephone!" Stress hummed, letting out a chuckle.

"Ah! Yeah, sounds fun!" Bdubs grinned. He was sprawled out over Doc's lap, slightly more buzzed than your average hermit.

"Telephone?" Keralis questioned, not knowing what the game was.

"Basically, one person comes up with something and whispers it into the next persons ear. So on, so forth, it comes back really stupid." Zed cut in, "I'm happy to play!" The lavender eyed man said, smiling.

"Any objections?" Stress asked, pleased when she was met with no reply. "Alright! Anyone want to start?"

"Oh! Can I?" Keralis asked, looking around their makeshift circle.

"Uhh, sure?" xB murmured, lying on his stomach, elbows supporting his head.

"Okay!" Keralis gave it a little thought, tapping his chin, before an idea sparked in his head.

He leaned over to Bdubs, cupping his hand in front of his lips as he whispered the message.

It took a few seconds, and in that time, Bdubs' face turned a light shade of pink, instantly understanding why Keralis had been so eager to start the telephone.

He broke a slight grin, turning to Doc besides him, "come here, Doccy boy! Do I have a message for you~" Bdubs' tone was deep and seductive, very playful, but with absolutely no shame. It was Bdubs alright.

Doc let out an even chuckle, putting his ear up to Bdubs, cupping his hand around it for comic effect.

Bdubs giggled a bit, covering his mouth with his hand as he took a few seconds to pass the message along.

Doc broke a slight grin of realization, another chuckle leaving his lips.

"Ah, I see!" He said, giving Keralis a knowing look, before turning to Etho besides him.