Uzumaki

"In this world, wherever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love." - Uchiha Madara

~~~

"Man! There is nothing but debris here! Who even was that person who even told me to come here!?" Naruto explored the bits of islands for 30 minutes.

His final conclusion was simple. Uzu is boring~. "How am I going to survive!? I'm not prepared for this!" Naruto whined. His hope was rapidly decreasing by the second. I'll just lay here. Thirst was catching up to him.

Naruto couldn't drink from the water. I may be an idiot... but I'm definitely not dumb enough to drink from water that concrete fell on. Naruto's eyes became heavy. His eyelids slowly closed.

Naruto appeared inside a larger sewer. "I'm here again! I only came here once when Pervy Sage pushed me off a cliff! Does that mean I'm in a dangerous situation?!" Naruto was talking to himself.

"No, you damn kid." Naruto looked towards the source of the voice and saw the kyūbi. "It's you again! You were the one that kept on sending me messages and dumb stuff like that!" Naruto narrowed his eyes.

His eyes looking intently at the kyūbi. "I can't have my host die on me. I won't wait years for me to reform into this pitiful world." The kyūbi's voice echoed throughout the sewer.

"Where am I? Wait, let me guess. I'm inside my mind. But there is no way in hell my mind is in a gutter! I'm not a pervert!" Naruto looked around

"Yes, human. This is your mind. It represents how your mentality is. And I got to say, your mind is worse than messed up. Makes sense for a human like you." Naruto glared at it.

"What is that supposed to mean!?" Growled Naruto.

"It means that you're lonely. Your thoughts are so gloomy." Naruto clenched his fist. "Hey! Take that back! You don't know who you're messing with!" Naruto scrunched his face with anger.

"What are you going to do? Fight me? You're not going to win against me! The Kyūbi no Kitsune! I am the reincarnation of hatred!" Its voice boomed throughout the sewer.

"Hah! You got stuck in a cage by a human! You must suck." Naruto cackled. The kyūbi just growled very loudly. "Once I get out of here, I'll tear you into pieces!" It grabbed the unbreakable bars.

"You're not going to escape over my dead body! Believe it!" Naruto put his fist up.

"I'll make everyone acknowledge me. Not because of me being me. But through my power! That also means you! I'll become so strong, I'll smack that arrogant smugness off your face!" Declared Naruto.

Naruto started to disappear out of his mind. "What's happening?" Naruto couldn't continue as he was completely erased from his mind. He groggily woke up with his head aching. What the hell? He moved his body upwards.

Wait... I fell asleep in the open. What if something happened and I'm actually dead. Naruto took a few steps forwards before coming up with a conclusion.