Will

~~~

"Here, here — this is your two's room. It's an extra extension to the estate and is considered the guest room. Don't worry, it's far away enough to where we won't hear any of your shenanigans." Yoshio winked at the two in the end.

"You seriously piss me off," said Sasuki, glaring at the overgrown-child. "Naruto, can you tell her to stop being so mean to me?" Asked Yoshio, faking a hurt expression. Naruto shook his head.

"Sucks to suck, Yoshio — she would kill me if I did." Yoshio sighed at that, his fake hurt expression deepened even more. "Man, I thought she was the submissive type in the relation ship; guess I was wrong." Yoshio smirked as he saw Naruto immediately react to this,

Naruto glared at him.

"I am not the submissive one, get it right." Naruto pulled Sasuki away and slid the shoji door. Once they entered, Naruto turned around and gave Yoshio a sarcastic smile. "She is the submissive one," said Naruto, firmly sliding the shoji door shut. Naruto grunted and saw the laid out futon mats.

"Why is there only?" Naruto asked himself, laying on the futon mat with his face flat down. Sasuki smirked, "Looks like I'm laying on top of you for the next month, Naruto." He groaned in response.

"Why couldn't he just give us two? You're way too heavy for me to even carry." Sasuki glared and smacked him on the head. Naruto winced at the stinging pain. "Ow! What was that for?" He got up from laying down and looked directly at Sasuki — whom was still glaring at Naruto.

"That's what you get for calling me heavy; I am not heavy at all." Naruto narrowed his eyes right at her, seemingly thinking about something. "Hmm. . . I don't know about that one." He shook his head around.

"But I do! Now, shut up," said Sasuki, ordering him around. "Hah! I'll prove that bastard Yoshio wrong and that I'm not submissive!" Glared Naruto, his hand fisting the air.

"Hn, then show me that you are not at all." She added a smirk at the end. Naruto paused for a moment before chuckling right at her. "Yeah, right! There's no way I'm falling for that one! You just want to get my meat! Shove off!" Naruto laid back down on the futon mat with his face flat down.

"Who knew you could be so smart, Naruto — I hate it." Glared Sasuki as she turned Naruto around. He groaned in response and widened his eyes as Sasuki laid on top of him. Ok, Naruto may have been exaggerating every time he says Sasuki was heavy.

He'll never mention that, though.

Naruto laid his hands on Sasuki back as her face was snuggled on Naruto's neck. "You know, you should probably get a new pair of eyes soon. I know you're feeling the effects of he Mangekyou Sharingan. Soon enough, you won't even be able to see my handsome face." Naruto squirmed slightly as he felt Sasuki's breathing.

"Tch, I know that, Naruto. I'll do it soon, alright? Before the month is over." Naruto suddenly had a thought come into his mind at that very moment.

"Wait, is it over?" Asked Naruto, slightly gazing down at the Sasuki on top of him. He could feel her nodding slightly. "Yeah, it is over. It's decreasing over time." Answered Sasuki, mumbling as her breathing went onto Naruto.

"Good."

~~~

"This is the arena that has been built." Tsunade gestured to the structure in front of them. They were quite amazed at the stadium that was right in front of them.

"This is much larger than the one at Konoha." Asuma blew a plume of smoke out of his mouth. Lee and Guy coughed slightly due to his addiction. "Asuma, that is not very youthful of you!" Guy took the cigarette from his hand and threw it on the ground.