Operation

Arc: A Hawk's Nest... (5)

~~~

"To your right." Naruto said as his clone threw a punch towards Jun. "Gahhh!" Jun was pushed back. "Okay. It seems like I found out every single weakness that you 3 have." Naruto told them.

Hmm... it seems like they all have abnormally large chakra reserves. They all need to work on their chakra control. We'll be having to continue that tree-walking exercise in a bit. Naruto thought.

Jun didn't have a stance that he could use. This could cause quite a bump the road. But Naruto will make sure to find a solution to the problem. He doesn't have any other jutsu in his arsenal other than the 3 basic academy ones.

Runa lacked power and elegance in her movements and punches; similar to Jun, but he didn't lack the power — and his movements are much more suited to be more aggressive. She has a taijutsu stance, which was the academy one. Quite inadequate. She also didn't have any jutsus to her arsenal.

Reisha is the best all-rounder out of the 3. She has fast and powerful punches and quite smooth movement. She uses a taijutsu stance that was passed throughout her family. She knows two water jutsus because her family has a natural affinity to it. But she also lacks a lot of things. Her strategic ability lacks beside her power. She is indeed smart, but it seems she is not using her intellect in battle and just wants to fight head-on with brute strength.

He can make this work. "But it'll be fine. I'll continue to observe you for a few more minutes." Jun just moaned out displeased with the idea of fighting his clones for much longer.

"But... the pain!" Jun panted. Naruto raised an eyebrow towards him.

"Pain will always be constant in this world. You want to get stronger? Pain shall assist you throughout it." Naruto told him as Jun got kneed in the stomach. "We have 1 and a half more hours until this training is over." They all nodded at this and continued fighting his clones.

"Reisha. Turn your body 90 degrees to the left or right to dodge the attack." Reisha nodded. Before, Naruto noticed that she was getting slightly grazed. Now, Naruto could see that she was honing her skills to a much higher level.

Naruto looked towards Runa.

"Runa. When a person ducks down, there will always be a possibility of them trying to sweep you afterwards. Notice every possible stand point and don't overlook it." Runa listened to what Naruto was saying.

"Got it, sensei." She threw a kick towards his clone, which he dodged. His clone was about to sweep, but she managed to jumped in time before she could get swept by his feet.

"Good. Keep it up." Naruto looked towards Jun. He could see that Jun was losing concentration as seconds went by.

"Jun. As you fight people — don't lose concentration at any point in the fight. It can cost you a limb. Also put more force in your punches. I can see you hesitating when hitting my clone. Don't be afraid of dispersing him. He won't get dispersed so easily." Jun huffed and puffed.

"Yeah, yeah. Got it sensei!" He panted as he focused on the battle.

"Good" Naruto saw Jun follow his instructions. Jun was getting hit less due to his sudden focus in concentration. After a few more minutes of observing, Naruto decided to stop them.