Genin Team

Arc: A Hawk's Nest... (2)

~~~

It has been around a day since he last encountered Neji and Shikamaru. Naruto sighed as he walked to the Hokage Office. He had been summoned to there earlier in the morning.

Can't believe she poured cold water on me. But he guessed it was fine. It was quite a hot day today. And he certainly didn't like it hot. Naruto walked in the office.

"I'm here... I'm he-..." Naruto paused as he saw who were there also. Naruto scanned the people there. It was Kakashi, Gai/Guy, Asuma, and Kurenai. There were other jonin-senseis here also.

There was a few seconds of awkward silence. Naruto slowly displayed an awkward smile. "... Uhhh... hi?" He scratched the back of his neck sheepishly.

"You're late" Tsunade said. Naruto soon realized that Kakashi was here. He wanted to widened his eyes. How did he get here on time and not me?! Naruto yelled in his mind as he walked right up next to them.

"The others already know what is currently happening. So we'll be needing to quickly inform you." Said Tsunade. Naruto slightly nodded to what she said.

I'm doomed. She's going to say something to my disliking. Naruto thought as he lightly gulped. "So... as you know. It is around that time of year where academy students graduate from the academy." Naruto gained a puzzled looked and just nodded.

"As you can see, there are currently 9 jonin-senseis here at the moment." Naruto slowly nodded with a skeptic look.

"But... here's the thing. The current graduating class has an uneven amount of students. The amount of people that graduated are: 30. Which as you can see; does not suffice.

"So we need you to fill in as a jonin-sensei." Naruto widened his eyes.

"What! You got to be kidding me! This can't be happening to me! I'm not even a jonin or even affiliated to this damn village!" Naruto felt like he wanted to bash something

"Gahhh! What are the damn chances!" Naruto looked to his side and saw a chair just there alone. He grumbled as he walked over to it. As he sat down...

The chair broke.

"What the hell!" Naruto immediately got up from his downed position. "Here is the list of your genin. You start tomorrow as the new sensei of Team 7." Naruto snatched the paper right off of her hand and walked away with displeasure.

~~~

Naruto crashed on the couch. "What got you so moody." Sasuki said with a smirk as Naruto looked at her with a glare. He grunted and ignored her.

"Tsunade assigned me a genin team." She raised an eyebrow. "Why?" She asked Naruto. "It was because they were short on a sensei this year. So annoying." Naruto said as he looked at the names of the potential genin team.

"Tamaki Reisha; the rookie of the year. She specializes in ninjutsu and taijutsu, but is not genjutsu proficient. She is the child prodigy of the current graduating class. Sounds quite familiar. Don't you think?" Sasuki flushed red that Naruto didn't catch on.