Water

~~~

"Are we close to the tower?" Asked Jun as they jumped from tree to tree. Reisha bit her tongue to stop her from lashing out on Jun once more. He had been repeating the same question over and over again. The other Earth Scroll that they had was left at the unconscious bodies of the random nins that they fought earlier.

"Jun, you need to stop asking that same question over and over again." Runa said with a sigh afterwards. The question that he was asking was truly getting on her nerves.

"But, I'm impatient!" Jun yelled out as he looked at them. Reisha kept holding back from potentially lashing out on him. "Just calm down, It's fine. We'll be able to get there before the remaining 2 hours that we have left are over." Runa told Jun.

They suddenly heard a noise. The trio soon grew silent.

"You two hear that?" Asked Reisha as they continued to make their way towards the tower that they needed to be at in an hour or two — not over that.

"Yeah. Another team is after us." Jun said as he had narrowed eyes. Maybe they would just stop following the 3 of them? Nah. That was not going to happen, not even in a lifetime.

"They're catching up to us quickly. They are skilled." Runa said she too narrowed her eyes. Their bodies were tense and had their guard up all the way to the max.

"How many kunai and shuriken do you two have? I have 8 shuriken and 12 kunai left." Runa asked as they kept leaping and leaping from one tree to the next. "I have 15 kunai and 5 shuriken. That is all I have." Jun replied to her question. The last person that has yet to answer was Reisha.

"I have 13 shuriken and 9 kunai." Reisha told them. They nodded at the given information. "What's your plan, Runa?" Asked Reisha as a drop of sweat fell from their heads.

"I was thinking throwing at least 2 kunai at any given direction that could pinpoint the assailant's location if that makes sense." Runa informed them of the plan that she had in mind.

"That's quite risky. . ." Commented Jun. They turned around a little bit an saw no one. It seems like they were still hiding out in the trees above. "It is, but it's worth a shot." Reisha said.

Jun just nodded. "I guess you two pose a good point." He said hesitantly as they slowly pulled out 2 or more kunai from their holster that they keep on their legs. Jun and Reisha looked at Runa. She started to countdown from 3.

"In 3. . ."

"2. . ."

"1. . ."

"Go!" Runa hissed as they turned around and shot their 2 kunai in their own respective directions that they have chosen for themselves. They saw the kunai pierce the atmosphere in a quick but silent speed.

They saw kunai enter the tree tops. Their eyes narrowed as they stopped on a tree branch. "You think we got them?" Asled Jun as they looked from down below to up above.

"Most definitely not — a kunai wouldn't work." Reisha answered Jun's question as they looked up intently. They suddenly widened their eyes as they saw the same kunais that they had thrown up to the trees get redirected back to him.

"Jump back!" Jun yelled. They heard this and jumped back accordingly. The 6 kunais struck the tree branch that they were currently standing on with their own two feet.

"Come out!" Yelled Reisha as she sent a glare towards the top of the trees that the enemy-nins were currently hiding in. A chuckle could be heard suddenly from the trees above.

"Come out? I guess I'll entertain that idea." 3 people appeared on the same tree that they were standing on. "Here I am. Are you satisfied?" The people beside the boy that seemed to have been the one who responded to the order that Reisha yelled had disappeared in a puff of smoke.