She is Crazy!

~~~

Naruto stopped the 'Kansei'. His eyes looked at Sawa with a glare. "Stand down. There is no room for such immaturity." Naruto warned as he placed his hand on his shoulder.

Sawa flinched in fear.

Naruto raised an eyebrow. "Like what I said, there is no room for such immaturity in the room. If you don't stand down, I'll make you stand down." He says as he took the took off his hand that was on Sawa's shoulder.

Naruto walked and looked up to his Jounin-sensei.

"Discipline your student. He made me go through all that trouble for me to say that." Naruto yawned as he looked away and soon walked away. He stopped at the middle of the stadium.

"This shall conclude the Third Exam. All winners, come to the middle of the arena." Naruto announced as Sawa left and went back up to the stands.

The 8 winners walked down to the arena and faced Naruto. Their eyes locked with his. "Alright. A month from now will mark the finals for the Chunin Exams." Naruto told them.

"Why a month? Can't we just do the finals right now?" Asked Jun as he gained a puzzled face. Naruto shook his head at the question asked upon him.

"No. One month is most definitely suitable. The reason this is a thing is because we want you all to prepare for. We also want the contestants to get stronger and prove themselves worthy with title of chunin." Naruto told them as he looked at them in the eyes.

"Your opponents shall be selected at this current moment." Naruto was given a box that held paper inside of them. "There are 8 pieces of paper inside of this box that I am currently holding." Naruto outstretched his arm that held the said box.

"One by one, pull out a piece of paper from the box." They nodded as each took out a paper from the box.

1. Naga Rishu

2. Jin Shirai

3. Oki Yura

4. Nagashi Runa

5. Mihara Senzo

6. Rikimaru Shinji

7. Tamaki Reisha

8. Komatsu Jun

Reisha and Jun smirked at each other; they were going to battle it out in the finals. Their eyes locked. "I'll be winning this one, Reisha." Jun says with a smug smirk on his face.

"We'll be seeing about that one. I'll make you eat your own words." Reisha fired right back at him. The two looked at Runa. "You better win your fight with Runa. 'Cause we're planning on demolishing everyone that comes our way." Reisha told Runa.

She smirked right towards them.

"I know. You don't have to worry. I'll sweep the floor with Yura." Runa told them. Naruto appeared on the railings and down onto it. "Well, well, well. You 3 did good out there. Brutal. But good." Naruto told them.

"You bet! We're one step closer to becoming chunin!" Jun grinned. The other two were also very satisfied with their development. "Will you be training us during this 1 month period?" Asked Runa. Naruto sighed with him shaking his head.