Bargaining

"Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain." – Pain

~~~

Naruto fell down to his hideout. He may not have showed it, but his body was breaking down. His so-called 'Rasenshuriken' gave him backlash damage.

The pain wasn't bad at first, but it got worse as time went on. Naruto's hand that held the Rasenshuriken took the most damage. The burning feeling was etching to his very core.

There was only one way for Naruto to make this out alive. I need help from Konoha. Naruto gritted his teeth as he unsealed the 'Lagnarok'. His laid it on a clear table and painfully observed the crack.

I researched on the '5 Holy Blades' before. Said to have power on par with a Kage. Naruto huffed. A contract was said to be something similar to worthiness. You have to prove that you can handle the power of the blade. Naruto picked up the blade.

If you don't do a contract, you won't be able to bring out the full power for the blade. Naruto stood forth a bunch of notes. I once saw notes that told a way to revert an item to perfect condition. Naruto searched and searched, and found it in a nick of time.

There's a pod in the front of here. Naruto looked at the front of the his hideout and saw a tube that could possibly hold the blade.

This was never tested, since Orochimaru had to abandon this hideout before testing. Naruto opened the pod and inserted the blade inside. Naruto closed it forcefully and looked at the instructions.

Naruto winced in pain as he looked at the instructions one more time. Last step is... give a sample of blood. Now Naruto got it. Orochimaru was trying to recreate something similar to the Kubikiribōchō.

Using the iron in the blood, to the blade. But the Kubikiribōchō was one of a kind and had the metal to regenerate. And the more blood given, the better it regenerates.

It's only a small crack.

Naruto bit his thumb and let the the blood drip onto a something that will make a solution of some sort. Naruto stepped back as he saw the blade start to rapidly spin.

Naruto witness the blade stop. His eyes widened as he saw that the weapon was fully repaired. Naruto painfully sighed in relief. Naruto took the blade out of pod and sealed it away.

This will be a good bargaining chip. Naruto began to slowly walk towards the exit. His body was deteriorating, and it seems like the Kyuubi wasn't going to heal him much.

Fuck you, kyuubi. Naruto heard a loud growl inside his head. Naruto climbed up towards the outside world. His breathing becoming heavier and heavier.

Once outside, Naruto looked at the direction of Konoha. His eyes showing fatigue. I still... need to keep... my promise. Naruto winced from the pain that his body was emitting. He began to jump from tree to tree.

~~~

Just a little bit more. Naruto jumped over the wall surrounding Konoha. His body could wear out any second if it wanted to. Naruto crossed each training ground in fast speeds.

Not know 11 people and their senseis saw a bit of a yellow blur flashing towards the center of Konoha. Naruto kept pushing his feet harder and faster