Clash of Gods

~~~

Naruto looked at the 5 Gods, his mouth was gaping wide. This shit was unbelievable to the point where Naruto believed this wasn't real at all.

"You're kidding," said Naruto, his eyes wide as he looked at the 5. The man that was in the middle and the one that told him this information just shook his head at him.

"I am not kidding." He replied, his eyes locking onto Naruto's. He narrowed his eyes at them all — trying to find all the possible illusions that he could find.

There was none.

Wait, I'm a wielder of one of the Holy Blades, I'm immune to that kind of stuff. Gahh. . . I'm so dumb. Naruto thought, his eyes still locked onto theirs. He had a sudden question rise up to his head.

"How did you all die?" Asked Naruto. There was no way actual Gods could just die. That would just be absurd and dumb, Naruto decided. There was a moment of silence.

"That question. . . It is not important/relevant to the situation." The God told him, obviously a subject/topic that they all don't like talking about at all. Another question rose through Naruto's mind.

"What's your names?" Asked Naruto, hoping for an actual answer than just them avoiding the question all together. There was another moment of silence between them all. They certainly didn't like talking.

"That is. . . also not relevant to the situation." The God repeated to him, obviously not amused at Naruto's questions and advances. It was now time for the main topic at hand.

"Don't you think today is such a nice day?" The God asked him, the vagueness of the question clouding Naruto's mind. A scowl appeared on Naruto's face at that question.

"Yeah. . . no. While everyone is getting killed, I'm here stuck in this blank world!" Naruto was not pleased at the question that the God had asked him at all. "I wasn't finished," said the God, having the intent to finishing what he first said.

"Don't you think today is such a nice day for retribution?" Finished the God, having a pleased and amused expression at Naruto's reaction to the word at the end.

"You. . . all. You 5 created it, didn't you? What happened to fucking first one? How did you even do it?" Naruto had his eyes narrowed beyond belief. These Gods were as cunning as a fox. He didn't like that.

"The first one was destroyed when the whirlpool was destroyed. We can't change it through any normal means — we can't attain a physical state. Almost all of our powers were taken away from us when we died." The God told Naruto, looking for any additional reactions from Naruto.

"But, we can use other ways. The tablet that contained the words can reconstruct itself even after it's destroyed. You know why? We created it." Naruto widened his eyes for a few seconds. "So. . . all of this. . ." Naruto first started.

"This was all planned since before everyone was born?" Naruto asked, getting a nod from all the Gods for confirmation. This was mind boggling for Naruto at the current moment.

"Yes, everything was planned to happen since the very beginning. Though, the last prophecy and the one before that were events that led itself to this very moment. The day of retribution!" Naruto had so many questions pop up in his head.