Freaks

"All liabilities in this world is due to their lack of ability to be adequate." - Ken Kaneki

Naruto couldn't believe this shit. They just had to do one simple mission, and they somehow couldn't do it without getting into a difficult situation.

Naruto grit his teeth as he and Sasuki lunged from tree to tree. The wind brushing from every angle of their body. Naruto inhaled and exhaled. They have been jumping from tree to tree for about 10 or so minutes.

While this wasn't anything too draining in energy. Naruto was getting impatient because of his failure.

I could've done this on my own. I've been doing perfectly fine without the help of Sasuki. But at the back of Naruto's mind. He knew she wasn't at fault.

He was just so... angry. This was currently one of the only shortcomings he had made before leaving Konoha. Joining Konoha again was another and will forever be one for all eternity.

Now... I'm afraid that I'll get attached to them. Naruto and Sasuki stopped as they looked down.

Another carriage? Sasuki thought. It was an exact replica of the one that the Daimyo was getting carried. The Daimyo screamed for help.

"How should we approach this?" Asked Naruto. They both looked as the carriage started rolling. Their eyes followed the carriage as it moved away.

"... why me?"

"You're the Leaf-nin here. It only makes sense that you lead."

"But, you're joining Konoha for the war. Shouldn't you be counted as a Leaf-nin?" Naruto sighed as he heard this.

"You're a smart person, Sasuki. But... the moment I walked out the village and put a slash on my head proctor, I was a missing-nin. You should know that." Naruto said as he jumped ahead.

Sasuki followed his lead. Their eyes looked over the carriage full of screaming.

"Well... your call, Sasuki." Naruto said as he looked back towards her. "This will be some good experience as a leader. You're pretty bad at it." Sasuki grew a twitch on her eyebrow.

This little shit.

"We should take them down from above. They could be powerful for all we know." Naruto nodded at her words as they observed from below.

"Please! Have mercy!" They heard the Daimyo scream in pain. They saw 8 people guarding the carriage.

But how many inside it? They both thought. "Genjutsu?" Asked Naruto. She nodded in agreement.

"Good thinking, skinny bone." Naruto's eyes twitched as he heard what she said. Naruto just shrugged it off and breathed in and out. "I'll take the left." Naruto stated towards Sasuki.

"I'll take the right." Sasuki stated back to him. Naruto nodded as his eyes turned scarlet red with 3 tomoe forming around his pupil.

In an instant, they jumped off from the tree they stood on and soared through the sky. Leaves fell on the ground.

"We're getting ambushed!" Said one of the 8 masked-nin. It was too late. He was already dead before he could back away. Wind blew from all sorts of directions.