Preparation

~~~

"T-thanks, I needed that." Sasuki said as she hid her collarbone with her shirt. Naruto just snorted at that. "It made you shut up, so it was most definitely worth it." Naruto grumbled as he looked at his collarbone.

(Disclaimer: They did not fucking have sex.)

She's definitely much more aggressive. Interesting. Naruto thought as they walked out of the woods and back into the dirt road once again. "Now, stop being weird." Naruto ordered her as she walked beside him.

"I'll try. . . but it's not guaranteed until tomorrow morning. It'll stop by then." Sasuki told Naruto. He sighed but nodded to what she had just said. No, they didn't do it, Naruto just used another method to satisfy her.

"What's the expected time for us to get there?" Asked Sasuki as they walked through the dirt road. Naruto pondered for a moment or two before fully answering.

"In a few hours, but we because of you we are adding about 20 extra minutes." Naruto told her, they started increasing their pace. Sasuki scoffed at him.

"Wow. . . blaming me now, huh? Fuck you." Sasuki remarked as she glared at Naruto. A small smile crept onto Naruto's face as he looked back towards her.

"Now there's the Sasuki I know. Looks like it's slowly dying down." Naruto's smile turned into a very huge grin as he gazed at her. "Shut up, idiot." Sasuki glared at her.

But he didn't shut up at all. They jumped onto the trees and moved onwards, further and further away from Konoha every single second that they moved.

"Why does Yoshio need you anyway?" Asked Sasuki as they maneuvered through the trees. Naruto pondered if he should tell her or not. "Uhh. . . he proposed a deal to me." Naruto informed her, the wind brushed against their face.

"Hmm? What kind of deal was it?" Sasuki was quite curious on what the deal actually was. Naruto hesitated to tell her. "Ummm. . . It was a deal that I couldn't refuse." Naruto told her vaguely. Sasuki puffed her cheeks out of annoyance.

"That doesn't help at all, Naruto." Sasuki stopped puffing her cheeks and glared right towards Naruto. "I know, but you'll deal with it, after all, you put up with my bullshit, don't you?" Naruto smirked as they moved through the air.

"I. DON'T. CARE. You will tell me what the deal was." Sasuki ordered Naruto in a menacing tone. He just stuck out his tongue in response to that. "All you need to know is that it's a deal that will benefit Konoha in the long run." Naruto told her.

Sasuki growled at him.

"Fine, If that's how you're going to act then I won't sleep with you, dobe." Sasuki clenched her fists. Naruto just laughed at her. "Please, you wouldn't even last a second without me next to you. You're way too in love with me to even think of such a thing." Naruto accused her.

"Touché. I hate you."

"Aww. . . I love you, too!"

~~~

"GRRR. . . I don't even know what half of these things mean!" Jun complained as he looked at the scroll that he had been given. He had been looking at the scroll for the past 5 minutes and still had no idea on what to do.