Jinchuriki

~~~

Enryu felt the rage emitting from Naruto. The dark aura started to slowly lower Enryu back down towards Naruto's level. He no longer had any coherent thoughts roaming throughout his mind.

Naruto was in 4 tails.

He rushed towards Enryu like an animal. He wanted to kill him Enryu. To make Enryu to be crushed by his overwhelming strength and power!

Naruto appeared all around Enryu. From his left. . . right. . . left. . . back. . . front. . . you name it. He continuously appeared and reappeared at fast speeds. Enryu looked all around him.

Shall we test you out, Kyuubi? Enryu thought as he too started appear and reappear in correlation with Naruto's 4-tailed version 2 cloak. Naruto had fully lost his normal and rational thinking as he appeared right in front of Enryu out of anticipation.

He threw a punch. Enryu dodged it with relative ease. Too slow! Enryu wanted laugh. "I thought you held the strongest of the bijuu? Or are you really just that weak?" Taunted Enryu.

But, the punch that Naruto had given and missed suddenly extended at an astonishing rate and hit Enryu in the face. Enryu was then sent away. Along the way, he had smashed into multiple trees.

Naruto gave a loud roar as he followed suit towards Enryu. As Naruto followed Enryu, he had smashed and rampaged through the trees and ground that created life.

As Naruto got closer, Enryu started to laugh at Naruto.

"Don't you see, Naruto?! I WIN!!" His laugh started to turn into a maniacal laugh that boomed throughout the vast and endless trees in the Mountain Country. Naruto gave an even louder roar.

"And since you dare defy your fate, I'll show you absolute defeat!" Enryu laughed as the black aura stopped him mid-air. He then launched himself towards Naruto using the purplish-black aura.

"If you want to even have the slightest chance to defeat me, let it all consume you! Hate is a source of strength! Remember those words!" Yelled Enryu as he shot the purplish-black aura towards Naruto.

Naruto canceled it out with the extended punches.

Enryu appeared right in front of Naruto in his 4-tailed version 2 cloak and swung his Holy Blade in a diagonal direction. The blade touched the red-black chakra that enveloped Naruto.

Naruto was then blown away by the destructive power from the Crucifer. He regained his balance as he was once again in all 4's. Naruto suddenly began overflowing with even more power.

Power. . .

Power. . .

Power. . .

Naruto was losing his humanity at a rapid rate. The ground that the two stood on suddenly broke into large quantities and rose up and started floating. They were all then shot towards Enryu. Naruto's hands enlarged itself as he created even more large boulders.

"Such attacks won't defeat me." Enryu told Naruto simply as he used the Crucifer and sliced every single boulder and chunks of Earth that were sent towards him.