3

"It's human nature not to realize the true value of something, unless they lose it." – Orochimaru

~~~

Naruto sneakily moved from tree to tree. He had to protect the Sanbi from getting captured by idiots. But at the same time, he had to protect the humans.

Who am I kidding. They aren't on my side, I don't really need to protect them. Naruto grinned he saw the pathetic Kiri-nin fail to even lay a scratch on the might Sanbi.

Naruto quickly disappeared in a fast speed.

"Put more effort!" The commander yelled as they all kept throwing their weapons in hope to damage the bijuu. They all suddenly heard fit of laughter.

"Man~ Kiri really is pathetic with their ninjas." Naruto laughed as he appeared on top of the bijuu. His sharingan was spinning rapidly. An Uchiha. This was the two words circulating through his head.

"Who are you and why are you here!?" The commander yelled at him. "Me? I'm just on a mission." Naruto threw 4 kunai towards them. They all dodged it with ease.

"A mission to do what?!" Naruto looked down on them as he said. "To show Kiri what happens when they choose the wrong side." Naruto disappeared in a swirl of leaves. He then appeared behind one of the men.

"Behind you!" Another ninja yelled out. "Too late" Naruto said as he plunged his kunai on the man's throat. He felt a small breeze behind him and quickly ducked down.

His eyes looked up and saw an arm that would have hit him if Naruto didn't dodge. Naruto brought his right foot and swept the main in a graceful manner.

"Sora!"

Naruto looked as the man was slowly rising up. Within a split second, Naruto used Sora as a trampoline and jumped off of his; making Sora fall back down. Naruto glided through the endless shuriken getting thrown towards him. Futile efforts. Naruto kicked one of the men in the face.

To the next one! Naruto mused as jumped off the head of the minion that he kicked. A kunai was thrown towards towards him. Naruto caught it with ease mid-air.

He then redirected the towards the person that threw it back at him. Naruto scanned his 2-meter vicinity. 2 more. Naruto summoned a 2 shadow clone. He then swung one on the right; the other to the left. Naruto landed safely on the ground.

"Kurrrkkk!"

"Kurrrkkkk!"

Naruto picked up a damaged kunai and charged towards the commander. Within a split second, Naruto disappeared and quickly appeared in front of the commander.

"Can you live without your 2 lungs?" Naruto motioned the towards the commanders left lung.

"Ahhh! Get away!" He tried scurrying away, but to no avail. Naruto did a slick motion and impaled the man's lungs. Naruto's eyes quickly turned over to the Sanbi. His eyes quickly turned into a mangekyou. The bloody eyes of his stared into the very soul of the Sanbi.

It's time for us... to talk. They were quickly pulled into a mindscape.

~~~