Fear

My name is Uzumaki Naruto. I like ramen. I hate the three minutes you have to wait while the water boils. And my dream is to one day become a Hokage. Then everyone will have to respect me at last." – Uzumaki Naruto

~~~

Arc: Against a God... (2)

"Do you know where the others are?" Naruto asked Shikamaru. He just shook his head and sighed.

"Nope. That man... Enryu — he's out of our league." Shikamaru told Naruto. He nodded with hesitance written all over it. "He was way to fast for my shadow paralysis to attach to him. What a troublesome guy." Shikamaru groaned from his injuries.

"We'll need to get the others and retreat from here. He's too dangerous for us as of right now." Naruto said as he stood up from the ground.

"Agreed. We won't be let off easily if we fought him." Shikamaru said. He stood up and beside Naruto. They dived down the water. A shivering feeling once again crept up to Naruto's body.

Naruto looked over to Shikamaru. He pointed towards the right.

~~~

I have finally figured out where you all are. Enryu thought as he looked at the waterfall. With one simple chakra-infused punch, the water that was falling down rippled apart and created an opening for Enryu.

As he walked through the waterfall, Enryu could hear something in his head.

Unseal me... We'll destroy them in a matter of seconds. Enryu just ignored the voice and just kept walking.

I don't need your help for such a simple task. Enryu told the voice as he walked through a cave. He had to admit. This cave was a good hiding spot if the opponent wasn't a sensor.

To the left. Enryu followed that direction.

To the right... then another right. Enryu nodded and walked through the spoken path.

Three of them are now grouped up now. Enryu gritted his teeth as he heard this news. Where is the last one. Enryu asked the voice.

They are down below. But it seems that the 3 are stopping. The last one seems to be quite far away from them. We're closer to the last one than to them. We can kill the person. The voice replied to the question.

This wasn't an ideal situation for Enryu. He didn't expect the mission to consist of having to hunt down a bunch of vermin. But he'll get the satisfaction of him kill them soon enough.

It was only a matter of time. Thought Enryu as he walked. He stood in front of a lake of water. Across the lake was blood that was soaked into the ground.

We're getting closer. Enryu thought as looked down into the water.

~~~

"He's near her." Naruto told the other two. They were in a nasty predicament.

"This isn't good. Considering on how far she is, she might have taken a whole different direction from us." Shikamaru said. "What do you mean by that?" Rock Lee asked. Shikamaru just sighed.