Wield

~~~

Naruto and Sasuki stood at the middle of all the chaos, bickering. It was a weird sight to see if people randomly come across thi, th would most likely think of them as weird people.

But they're wrong, this is just the two of them showing their passion towards one another.

"How does it feel? Knowing that you will be paying for our date after the war?" Narto asked in a smug manner, he was certainly enjoying his predicament.

"Why couldn't you done something much easier?" Growled Sasuki, the two slowly started to walk away from the piles of unconscious bodies that were on the ground right around them.

Naruto snorted at her. "Yeah. . . 'easier' you say, shut the hell up. You would say something weird, so you're not trusted at all." Naruto soon saw Sasuki clench her fists tightly.

"You know, you're getting quite oddly confident, know your place." Sasuki ordered Naruto as they both disappeared from the depths of the battlefield. Naruto narrowed his eyes at her, but put his forearms right on her shoulder and looked at the sky above.

"Ahh. . . don't you think the sky is beautiful?" Naruto asked her as he admired the night sky in front of them. Sasuki scoffed at those words that rushed out of his mouth.

"Is the sky as beautiful as me?" Asked Sasuki, she got a bit closer to Naruto. He just smirked and shrugged. "Meh. . . who knows? I don't see much of a difference." Naruto felt her smack him in the head.

"Hey! What the hell!" Naruto rubbed the top of his head. He glared right at Sasuki, who glared right back at him. "Idiot, you're supposed to say that I am much more beautiful than the sky. Is that so hard to understand?" Naruto increased his glare.

"Hmph, whatever! I was just trying to make a funny joke, but you had to ruin the fun of it." He crossed is arms, the two kept on walking and walking. "Let's just go, idiot." Sasuki told him as they continued on to their journey towards the Land of Hot Water.

"Yeah, yeah, love you, too."

~~~

Jun had accumulated lots of sweat as he kept on training and training. He panted as he laid on the ground, tired, and torn to absolute pieces.

"Gahh. . . this is so tiring!" Jun wiped off the sweat that his face was quickly building up. God, did he have to train to his absolute limits for the rest of the month.

But man! I'm surprised that the Chunin Exams ended so soon! We did better than the rookies 4 years ago! Hell ya! A grin appeared on Jun's face, he got up from his laid down position and tiredly stretched his limbs out.

"Ahh. . . now that hits the spot," said Jun, looking up towards the trees above. "Let's get this over with." Jun jumped onto the tree and continued his training once more. He had the biggest grin in the word.

"I feel myself improving," Jun told himself, he maneuvered around the tree that he was currently on. "But I have quite the long ways to go." He jumped onto the next tree, then the next, and the next, and the next.

The scroll had said to test your stamina by just relentlessly moving at a non-stop basis, that's what Jun is currently doing. Sweat started to build up once more as he jumped from one tree to another.