Stagnence

Arc: Rematch. . . (Finale)

~~~

Naruto stood in front of Itoh as the snow fell down from above. Naruto inhaled and exhaled for a moment. He eyed him Itoh as the condensation came out of his mouth.

"Didn't expect to see you here." Itoh said as he too eyed Naruto for a brief moment. "Didn't expect you to be here, too." Naruto said as he took out the scroll that contained the needed contents.

"You are still as weak as I remembered." Itoh said as he pulled out the scroll of his own.

"You absolutely have no idea what you're talking about. The only person here that is weak is you. Face it; you're absolutely outclassed by me in every possible way." Naruto told him.

"Tch. And I here I thought you weren't as delusional as I originally thought." Itoh said right back at Naruto. "Me? Delusional? I think you're talking about yourself." Naruto scoffed.

"Now, how about we exchange the scrolls and go our separate directions. I have much more important things to do as of right now. You see, I have a personal life — don't know if you understand what the means." Naruto said to Itoh.

"I could say the same thing to you." Itoh told him. They slowly walked towards each other. As the two came face-to-face — they slowly outstretched the arm that contained the scrolls.

As they were about to make the exchange, Itoh's hand suddenly accelerated his hand and went for a punch to Naruto's face with a chakra-infused punch.

Naruto widened his eyes as the fist collided with his utterly handsome face. Naruto would know — Sasuki would agree no matter what.

"I don't get fooled by cheap tricks like that." The Naruto that got hit in the face puffed into a cloud of white smoke. Itoh cursed under his breath as he knew there would have been a huge possibility of this happening.

"Quite a pity. A bruise caused by a punch would suit your face. Just think of it as decoration." Itoh said as he started to walk towards Naruto. He just scoffed in response.

"I think a punch suits you more. It'll be an upgrade to your terrible looking face." Naruto remarked as the two started to pick up their pace. Naruto unsealed his katana as the two quickly closed the distance.

*THUMP*

*THUMP*

*THUMP*

Clashes of taijutsu was all that could be heard. Naruto was about to hit a blow towards Itoh with the katana that he was holding. In one swift movement, Itoh brought his foot up and kicked the katana to the air above them.

Big mistake, Itoh. Naruto thought as a shadow clone appeared behind Naruto. The clone soon used Naruto's back and jumped off of it to get to the katana in the air. Naruto looked at the clone.

He nodded.

The clone nodded towards Naruto and sent the katana launching towards Itoh's precious face. Itoh grit his teeth as he was now in a predicament. He moved to redirect the course of the katana.

Itoh channeled chakra towards his hand. He was about to hit and redirect the katana, but was soon faced with a troubling fact. Naruto had just kicked him his guts and is currently being sent crashing meters away from Naruto.