15

~~~

Woah! Jun thought as they all looked around in slight amazement at the sight in front of them. The place was dominated by Kumo and Iwa ninjas. But there were very little Kiri-nins.

The 3 suddenly saw multiple people come their way. "What a welcome surprise for you to grace us with your presence." 6 other rookies came walking towards them.

The first 3 were: Mihara Senzo, Kase Arisu, and Yamename Matsu. These 3 formed Team 11, which was Kakashi's team. Their gazes moved onto the next 3 people.

The other 3 were: Jin Shirai, Gino Gihei, and Okuma Ebizo. These 3 formed Team 9, which was Guy's team. The 6 had a natural rivalry against each other. . . ironically.

"It seems we're all here." They heard footsteps behind them. The 3 turned around and saw 2 more teams come to their direct direction in time. One of the 2 teams was a team that they had already met before entering the room.

The one they had already met were: Inaba Isei, Kodou Koetsu, and Oki Yura. These 3 formed Team 8, which was Kurenai's team. They looked beside them and saw Asuma's team.

The other 3 were: Rikimaru Shinji, Fujii Yutaka, and Handa Namika. These people formed Team 10, which was Asuma's team like what was said before.

"It seems so. 15 people in total." Runa said as they all glanced at each other. "Not to be bragging — well, I am bragging — but, my team is beating all of you." Shinji said as he told them all.

"Tch. You all are weak against our team. So, I'll make it clear, that you all are losing instead of us. No exceptions." Reisha told them in a cold and chilly way. "Yeah, right. Your team didn't even participate in the group trainings that the other 4 senseis held. We know each other's weaknesses. You don't." Namika said with a glare at them.

"Please! Our team never part took in those measly group trainings because our sensei trained us way too good! We are just simply above you!" Jun grinned as he got glares from them.

"Watch what you say, dead-last." Yura spat right at his space with pure and bitter venom laced in her voice. "Hm? What are you going to do about? Beat me up?" Jun pulled his hands out of his pockets.

"I'll beat the shit out you." Yura said as she clenched her hands into fists. She was indeed ready to fight him. "Well, I suggest for you to step down. You will regret it surely." Jun also clenched his hands into a fist.

"Then show me. I'm not afraid of a weakling like yourself." The two marched towards each other as their glares intensified. Yura had anger issues. Jun had a bit of anger issues. But, have them meet each other and they'll keep on fueling their anger.

"Can you all just shut up? People are looking at us and it's making me relatively uncomfortable." Shirai said with annoyance and he gazed at the random people in the crowd. "It's fine. They can keep looking. Bunch of overgrown people anyway." Senzo said as he too gazed at the crowd.

"Man, you all are so annoying." Matsu said as he sighed.

"Quit it, you're annoying also." Isei commented as he received a huff as a response. "Whatever, your business had no reason to be in my business." Matsu told Isei. He was about to give a remark back, but, a cloud of smoke appeared at the front of the room.