Time

~~~

"Will that rivals its own?! That's way too hard!" Naruto whined as he held onto Sasuki tightly. She just gripped him tightly to shut his mouth up.

"Be quiet," said Sasuki, glaring at him with her jet-black eyes. Naruto huffed in annoyance and listened to Yoshio once more. Yoshio responded by shaking his head left and right.

"You just have to try harder, Naruto. I don't know the limits of the blade's will — it can be limitless." Confessed Yoshio, looking right back at Naruto. "Alright! Let's try again!" Naruto winced as he tried getting up from his downed position.

"No, you are not going to do that again until you are healed." Sasuki ordered Naruto in a very firm tone. Naruto pouted. "But, Sasuki-chan~!" He whined out as tried getting out of her firm grip.

"No," said Sasuki, gripping Naruto tighter. "you are not doing that." She glared at him, tightening her hold on Naruto so he wouldn't be able to get out so easily.

"Naruto, you should rest; you need to be at top shape if you are going to do it again." Yoshio told Naruto in a firm manner. He looked at him in disbelief. "B-but! There's no time! My ass has to keep the promise that I made!" Naruto protested, clearly irritated at them.

"You won't be able to keep the promise if you're dead." Naruto immediately stopped talking and silenced himself. "Tch, fine!" Naruto was annoyed at them. Yoshio broke out a grin.

"Good! Now get a good rest!" Yoshio walked out of the guest room, letting the two be alone for the time being. "Wow, Naruto. You listened to Yoshio, but, you didn't listen to me?" Sasuki tightened her grip even more to where Naruto's could practically feel his bones break.

Naruto looked at her sheepishly.

"Haha. . . sorry?" Naruto added a nervous chuckle at the end to attempt to lighten up the mood. That certainly didn't help at all. "I'm not amused, Naruto. I wish I could break your bones, but your arm is already broken." Naruto gulped in response, looking at Sasuki's face.

He had at least expect her to hit his head without hesitation; not her lips touching his own. She pulled back while she wiped her lips — a was small smirk on her face. "Your mouth tastes like ramen. Not bad." Naruto was in a daze.

"The heck was that?" Naruto wiped his lips, his eyes looking at Sasuki questionably. "What's wrong? Couldn't handle my reward? Asshole." Naruto was puzzled at the words that were coming out of her mouth.

"Reward? What reward? What the hell did I even do?" Naruto had his eyes narrowed at her. Sasuki looked back. "For defying me, idiot." Naruto was still confused at what she was saying.

"I don't get it. I always defy you. It's nothing new. After all, you are the submissive one in the relationship." Naruto his free hand to lift Sasuki's chin up. "Did I ever tell you that you look cute when you're flustered." Naruto heard her growl, he just smirked in satisfactory.

"Every time," said Sasuki, sending him another glare of her own. Naruto just lets go her chin and crashes down. "Ahh. . . I told ya — I'm not the submissive one." Naruto gave her a light smile before he laid down on the futon mat.

"Now, you can either sleep on the floor, or you can sleep on top of me." Sasuki just raised an eyebrow, her head shaking at him. "You do know it's barely 2 P.M, right?" Sasuki told him. Naruto smiled while he had his eyes closed.

"True. . . you can go and train."

~~~

"I have thought of a way to fix the hole in your plan." Tsunade told Shikamaru and the others. He nodded with a lazy eye and looked down on the map that he had.