Rumours

"If you don't share someone's pain, you can never understand them." – Nagato

~~~

Naruto entered the small village that was definitely not as big as the 5 Nations. I'll be able to cover more ground. Naruto started roaming around.

His hood over his head, he began going into each shop and buying anything within value. Not this... not this either.... could this be useful? Nah. Naruto was having a hard time choosing the many options in just one store.

That's it! I'll just buy food! Why couldn't have I thought about that earlier?! Naruto ran out of the current store and went into the one next door.

He found the exact thing he was looking for. Ramen! Ramen! Such a delicacy. Naruto looked from his left and to his right and to the ceiling and floor.

Naruto smirked as in a flash, Naruto sealed as much ramen he could before anyone could blink. Mission accomplished Naruto deflated his smirk. Naruto then went to another aisle that contained the things called, "vegetables".

I'll just get a few. Naruto sealed in around 10 vegetables in another seal. I am an actual mastermind. Naruto happily walked out.

It was now time to eat.

Naruto walked towards a ramen stand that was just asking for his money. He looked at the advertisements and saw they were serving miso chashu ramen.

"Hey! Can I have a 2 bowls of miso chashu!?" There was a trace of nostalgia eating from a ramen stand.

I wonder they're doing... Naruto shook his head from the thought. No, I can't think of Konoha. I no longer hold their ideals. The owner brought the ramen to him.

The heat was unwavering. Naruto quickly drank the whole ramen in seconds. "Thanks for the food!" Naruto was already done eating. But before Naruto left the stand, he picked up on a conversation that shocked him to his very core.

"Hey, have you heard?" Asked a civilian.

"Have I heard what?" A civilian asked in confusion.

"Kumo, and Iwa have declared war on Konoha. Many people will be caught in the crossfire. Our daimyo will be giving resources to Konoha if they can protect our village if something goes wrong during the festival." The civilian responded.

Well... shit. Naruto picked the wrong day to come to the Tea Country. He mentally cursed himself with his impeccable timing.

~~~

I'll have to avoid them during my stay. Naruto was now on top of a nearby apartment. He started seeing people gather around and stand in the sidelines.

"It's Konoha-nins!" Whispers were now spreading around like a wildfire. Can my day get any worse? Naruto saw the people they were talking about.

Kakashi... Asuma... Shikamaru... Ino... Choji... Sakura... and last but not least, Sasuki. Naruto must say. He was having a fun time looking down upon them.

His eyes landed on each snd every one of them. They're going to be some tough people to avoid. Naruto must admit. If they were to fight here and now, Naruto would most certainly lose.

But I will never admit my defeat. Naruto walked away and went to the opposite side. He must plan his many steps.

~~~