Will of Sensation

Arc: Birth of a Legend (Finale)

~~~

Naruto and Sasuki widened their eyes. Their conversation has taken an unexpected turn of events. The conversation has now became the topic of the Holy Blades.

"W-what? You protect the strongest of all of the 5 five?" Naruto and Sasuki were at absolute disbelief at what they were being told as of right now.

The two were actually standing on grounds that holds 'God's Will'. This was out of this world. "That's right, this whole estate was built for the sole purpose of protecting the blade." There were many unanswered questions.

"Why did your family start protect the blade?" Asked Sasuki. This thought that protecting the blade without any reasons were quite a difficult thing to do.

"We protect the blade from impurities." Nori answered Sasuki. But she was still quite confused. She did not know what she was trying to say by, "impurities".

Naruto saw Sasuki's troubled face.

"Impurities are just a way another way to say corrupting or changing the blade itself." Naruto told her. Yoshio nodded to signal that Naruto was indeed correct on the meaning.

"Correct. We protect the blade from getting into the hands of the wrong people. You see, since the blades have a mind of their own — they can change also. There is proof of that throughout history." Yoshio waited for Nori to continue to explain.

"Yes, there is actually an instance of proof like what my husband said before." Naruto and Sasuki nodded to the repeated words that were pact into a sentence.

"The current Raikage of Kumo: Inugami Enryu — he has the current 2nd strongest blade out of the 5 — 'Crucifer'. That blade went under a transformation that led to it hating on humanity." Nori told them.

"Say, how many wielders of the blades are there today." Naruto asked the two adults.

"The information we have is may or may not be outdated, but Enryu has Crucifer, the Tsuchikage: Onoki — he has the fourth blade — Dawn. The Tsuchikage's right-hand man: Haru Mara — he wields the fifth blade — Lagnarok." Yoshio told them.

"Yeah, your information is outdated." Naruto said in a straightforward manner.

"How so?" Asked Nori. She was curious if any of the wielders of the blades have changed at all. "Well, the current wielder of the fifth blade: Lagnarok — it's my very beautiful girlfriend right here." Naruto got a glare in return.

"I only have one piece of the actual contract, thought." Sasuki said with embarrassment. 

"Interesting. . . that's quite odd actually." Yoshio told them. Naruto and Sasuki raised an eyebrow.

"While 'Lagnarok' is indeed the weakest out of the 5 Holy Blades — It's actually very hard to create a contract with it, with only 'God's Will' outdoing it by only a bit more. It also favors males instead of females by a large margin. So, people just assume that the blade was a female."  Yoshio responded.

"You must be quite special to be able to pull that off." Nori told Sasuki. A light smile appeared on Sasuki's face. "You bet I am." Sasuki said with pride laced inside her voice.