Start

~~~

It has been quite some time since then. And it was just about time for the Chunin Exams to begin. Naruto was currently right in front of Tsunade.

He bowed down slightly. "As you know, the Chunin Exams are beginning tomorrow morning." Naruto stopped bowed and looked up and towards Tsunade. He nodded.

"The written exam should only last an hour. But, the test after that one is the real problem. There might be multiple deaths involved and the time limit could also pose a problem. 120 hours or 5 days." Said Tsunade as she sighed.

"How so? I get that the potential deaths are a problem but the time limit?" Asked Naruto in a puzzled tone. Tsunade looked at Naruto with a gaze.

"You see, since Konoha and Suna are going against the other 3 Great Villages, their genin must want our genin dead. There is a possible chance that within this 5 day time limit that they'll target the genin from Konoha." Tsunade explained. Naruto pondered for a moment.

"I guess that's a problem." Naruto was about to leave, but, Tsunade stopped him. "I need you to be the proctor of the Preliminary Rounds before the finals." Tsunade told him. Naruto just raised an eyebrow.

"But a Preliminary Round isn't guaranteed to happen, though." Naruto was puzzled by her statement. Tsunade just looked at him with a serious gaze.

"Without a doubt from my body — there will be a Preliminary Round this year once again. The genin as of right now are strong and maybe even stronger than the Rookie 9 or Konoha 12 when you all were genin." Tsunade told him.

"Fine. But, I'm expecting money from you if there is no Preliminary Round." Naruto told her. She just smirked in response. "Well, I am also expecting money from you then." Tsunade said back confidently.

Naruto disappeared in a swirl of leaves.

~~~

Naruto and Sasuki were laying on the couch together. "So, why did Hokage-sama summon you to the office?" Sasuki asked as they looked at the ceiling. Naruto yawned.

"She wanted to talk to me about the Chunin Exams." Naruto told her. Sasuki just scoffed. "Without me? Tch." Naruto chuckled as he squeezed her cheeks together.

"She wanted me to be the proctor for the Preliminary Rounds." Naruto informed her. Sasuki just raised an eyebrow to that. "But Preliminary Rounds aren't guaranteed to happen." Sasuki was puzzled.

"I know. I asked her about that and she just said that the genin this year are strong. And I must say, I agree with her — my genin are strong." Naruto grinned like an idiot.

"You're an idiot, Naruto." Sasuki told Naruto. He just held her tightly even more. "I'm the best idiot, you know." Naruto replied as Sasuki had a small smirk on her face as they looked up to the ceiling above.

"Indeed, you are. My idiot, too. No one else's. Got that?" Sasuki said in a very firm and possessive tone that Naruto recognized. "Yeah, yeah. I got it. Damn manipulative asshole." Naruto had a small smile on his face.

"Your manipulative asshole. If you catch my drift." Sasuki told him as Naruto chuckled lightly. "Indeed, you are. Your manipulative asshole belongs to me. And only me." Naruto said happily as the laid there. They laid there for a moment or two. Naruto hissed in pain slightly.