Reality and its Capacity

Arc: A Hawk's Nest... (Finale)

~~~

Naruto and Sasuki moved through the houses in Konoha. They were in quite a hurry. "Sasuki," Naruto called out. "Hm?" She asked as they moved throughout the village.

"Since you are immune to genjutsu, you will have to fight Danzo. I'll hold back his minions just in case they try and come after you. Ok?" Naruto asked Sasuki. "Yeah. But... Naruto." Sasuki said.

"Yeah?" Naruto asked as they appeared in front of the Hokage Monument.

"Why are people that have one of the 5 blades immune to genjutsu?" Sasuki asked. Naruto raised an eyebrow and they neared the top of the monument. "Couldn't you just ask your blade that?" Naruto asked.

"No. It refused to answer when I asked about the reason." Naruto smirked at this. He finally had some time to show off his intelligence on information of the 5 blades.

"I actually wondered a lot about that, too." Naruto told Sasuki. "So, you... don't know the reason?" Sasuki asked as they got on top of the Hokage Monument.

"I do know the reason." Naruto immediately said back to her. "Then how about you tell me it?!" She hissed at him. Naruto just sighed at her. "Fine," Naruto said as they ran past the monument.

"Well, the reason why the wielder of the blade is immune to genjutsu is because the blade is a fragment of god(s)." Naruto told her. "Yeah, I know the blade is a frag of the god(s). Tell me something new for once." Naruto rolled his eyes at her.

"I wasn't finished." Naruto said as he inhaled and exhaled deeply. "The god(s) were the epitome of strength and authority. They had absolute control over reality itself. This is evident since they forged blades of their own essence. The god(s) are the all-seeing beings that knew what was fantasy and reality. It only makes sense that they knew what was real or fake." Naruto finished explaining to her.

"You're talking like a damn weirdo. It doesn't suit you." Sasuki told Naruto. He just grinned. "I know. But, I guess things change." Said Narito as they were near the ANBU Black Ops HQ. There was silence in the air.

"Even feelings?" Sasuki asked with a pink-tint on her face. Naruto didn't look back even the slightest and just shook his head as he had a small smile on his face.

"Yes... even feelings. It really only makes sense." Naruto answered truthfully as they moved through the forest that were in the vicinity of the ANBU Black Ops. They jumped from tree to tree.

"We're getting closer." Naruto said as he slowly saw the scenery change. Naruto's eyes quickly morphed into his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. The two stopped their tracks as they saw a huge seal on the ground.

"This is it," Naruto said. "ROOT HQ." He examined the seal and its array. Naruto nodded once he finished observing. "This will take a bit of time. Stand back." Sasuki nodded as she let Naruto do his work.

After almost 5 minutes of waiting in complete silence, Naruto finally managed to crack erase the seal and its properties. Once the seal was broken, the ground the below them seemed to be shaking. The two held their ground as the ground in front of them slowly opened with it sliding to the side.

"Holy shit!" Naruto yelled as air pressure was released. Their eyes were wide as they tried the blocking air to see in a much more clearer way. They looked down and saw numerous intersections of walk-ways that could be taken.