Chapter 1 - Hell on Earth

(a/n -- (y/n) is your name. You are the doom slayer. Also you can talk unlike canon)

"I have located the first hell priest," Vega says to you. "Setting the portal to his location."
As you look at earth and at the portal, you know that this will start a conquest bigger than any before. You turn around and pick up your shotgun, loading it up as you charge through the portal.

As your feet hit the ground in the temple of the first hell priest, you hear the all too familiar sound of the possessed zombies. A quick shotgun blast to the face quickly turns all of them to a fine, bloody mist. You come across a few more of these zombies before coming to a fairly large stone door. As you kick it down and walk through, you see a blue streak of light flash to your right, but think nothing of it as you were more focused on the hell priest to your left.
"E-even if you kill me," the priest said as you lifted him up by his neck, "The invasion will still continue." You had no remorse for these hell priests. As he looks at you with fear in his eyes, you squeeze his neck as hard as you can. For most people, this would just be uncomfortable for him, but you tore his neck right off doing so. As you toss his head on the floor, you hear someone say something behind you.
"So his tales are true."