Chapter 58 - The End

It has been a few days since we killed Doomfist. Jack was arranging a huge party for everyone in overwatch to bid me and Lena farewell. Vega had seen which dimension we had to go to next. He had told us that the nameless one had moved into a realm which was already under a galactic war. Apparently there were two sides to it, and only one was fighting for good. Me and Lena knew we had to help out with taking out both hell and whoever these bad guys were.

We had packed all of the stuff we would take up to my base, since my base could be taken through dimensions, but not very frequently. If we wanted and we had enough time to do so or we were needed, we could travel back through to earth, but we could only do that if we either really needed to or could afford to do so. For now however, there's a party to look forward to.

"So luv." Lena said as she walked up to me. "Got all your stuff?"

"Didn't really have too much to start with."

Lena giggled before picking her stuff up. "Come on luv, let's take our stuff up to your base."

I smiled as Vega opened a portal for us. We walked through into my newly adapted room and put all our stuff down. What was once a full black metal room with weapons and guns around the place had now been turned into quite a nice homely apartment, thanks to Hayden. He'd moved all my armoury down to the training ground which was good in more than one way and I don't know why it wasn't down there to start with.

Lena placed her bags by the king size bed and took out what she wanted to. She took out the photo of me and her and put the note underneath it on the bedside table before turning to me and smiling.

"Luv, I think that's everything." Lena said.

"Good to hear, because if you forget something, we've gotta wait for a while before we can come back and get it."

"Yeah." Me and Lena just looked at eachother for a second.

"You looking forward to moving dimension?" I asked.

"I, I don't know really. I mean, since I met them, overwatch has always been like a family to me, and I don't know what it's gonna be like without them."

I walked over and hugged Lena. "It's gonna be fine. We'll come across another family for us in the meantime, others who care about us and fight for the same cause."

"Yeah, I hope so."

Me and Lena hugged for a minute.

"Anyway, we've got a party to get going to, don't wanna be late."

Lena's eyes lit up and she smiled from ear to ear at me. "Come on luv!" She shouted as she grabbed my hand and dragged me back through the portal.

We landed on the grass outside of Reinhardt's house again. There weren't many people here yet, only Reinhardt, Torbjörn, Lucio and Jack.

"Aw man, look who it is." Lucio said as he skated over to us. "It's the one and only slayer with his, wait, it's one of the two slayers with the other one right beside him!"

Me and Lena laughed at what he just said.

"Thanks luv." Lena said.

"Naw man, I'm just doing what I do best." He said as he gave us a smile and skated back to the others. Me and Lena quickly followed.

"So." Reinhardt said as he turned to us. "You're leaving."

"Yes, as hell leaves our realm, it enters another. Me and Lena cannot sit and let it grow stronger, we must move to take them down. Besides, me and Lena took oaths to keep peace throughout dimensions, and so that's what we must do."