Chapter 3 - Recruitment.

You walk towards the fairly large sized dropship, with Lena still by your side. She hadn't left you since the start. She still looked as if she couldn't believe that you actually existed.

As you enter the dropship, you see a few more people sitting in the seats on the sides. They don't seem to notice you at first, but Jack then gets their attention to say something and suddenly they all realise. All the other people's faces were full of shock, fear or just suprise at your presence.

"Agents," Jack started addressing, "This is the doom slayer." As he said that, those who hadn't realised were suddenly taken aback by it. "I know we need to have decisions on whether or not we get a new agent, but at a time like this, I took responsibility and recruited him to Overwatch." This final bit led to a few mutters, but no-one said anything to you.
You sat down on one of the empty seats and Lena blinked over to you. She didn't say anything to you at first, but once everyone else had gotten over the shock of you being there and started talking to eachother, she seemed really interested in every thing you had to say. Most of her questions were like 'How many demons have you killed?' or 'How strong are you?', most of which you tried to answer, but there were some questions which you refused to answer, which slightly annoyed her.

After talking for an hour or so, Jack walks through and says that you're almost back at base. Lena seemed very excited about that, which confused you, since you could see no way in which that could be a good thing. In the air, there were very few demons, but on the ground, that's where you would find all of them.

"Why are you happy about landing?" You ask her. You had no idea and could see no reason, but before she could answer, Jack walked up to you.

"Slayer, come to my office. Top floor."

"Okay Jack" you replied, thinking that Jack was an appropriate name to call him.

"That's commander Morrison to you." He said sternly back at that. Lena giggled at that, which you thought was kinda cute, but she couldn't tell since you had had your helmet on the entire time.

On the way through the overwatch base, you got loads of scared looks from everyone. Loads of people knew who you were, but nobody, other than Lena apparently, believed you actually existed.

You get to the top floor and see a room with 'CMD Jack Morrison' on it. You walk in and are greeted by Jack and some other agent.

"Slayer" Jack says to you. "Do you have a name or is your name just 'Doom Slayer' ?"

"My name," you say, trying to remember if you had a name all those millennia ago. "I don't know what my name is.". This kind of confuses both Jack and the other agent. "I've been in hell fighting for so long. My name hasn't mattered one bit."

"Well we can't just call you 'slayer' all the time," the other agent says. "You need a name. How about (y/n)?"

"Sure" you reply, not really caring what it was.

"(Y/n) it is." Jack replies. "Well, since you only really know 1 agent, that being Lena, I'll have her show you around the place."

Before you can even react, Lena blinks from seemingly nowhere, to right next to you. This makes you jump a little.

"Sorry luv" she says doing that little giggle of hers, which you begin to presume is something she does fairly often. "Let's go for a tour shall we, (y/n)?"

You just nod at her, not knowing how to react to someone being so happy and cheerful.